+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm jeff.

Default Records for cancer Research

Jerry

A big thank you for the LPs sold in aid of Cancer Research - I appreciate it will be a lot of work for the money raised.

Furthermore as you said the records I received are immaculate - not sure if they have all been played before, they will bring much pleasure.

Kind regards
    Rob

I'm Pete.

My thanks to Tony/twotone for his prompt payment for my Quad 306...
    CDP: Primare CD31 Amp: Audio Note Oto SE DAC: M2Tech Young & Van Der Graaf PSU Speakers: Tannoy Cheviots
    Streaming: bespoke Korus server with SOtM soundcard, AudioQuest Jitterbug & Furutech GT2 USB cable
    Speaker Cable: Tellurium Q Black - Interconnects: MS Audio/Klotz MC5000

Come Chill With Me...
    https://www.mixcloud.com/orbscure
    http://theorbscureddj.blogspot.co.uk
    + play + enjoy + float + dream +

I'm sorted.

Thanks to Jason P for the turntable, very well packed & an excellent little deck, cheers!

I'm Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Thanks to Jason P for the turntable, very well packed & an excellent little deck, cheers!
    Your welcome Roy, and likewise for a swift and efficient transaction from your end!

Jason
    ----------------------
    Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do - you'll be a mile away. And have his shoes.

Wavy grooves go thru a RigB 540ML on an SL1500C. Digits stream from a cheapie CDP and a Sonos, into a Yamaha 803D driving Kralk Audio little 'uns. I used to have a Linn but I'm better now.

I'm Martin.

Default Balanced power supply build

Can't thank Soverign enough for building me a BPS, lovely workmanship and what a hell of a difference its made to my sound.
    I knew my mains were bad but i didn't realise how bad they were until i used the BPS for a while and then removed it and went back to my previous configuration, JEHESUS how do the leccy companies get away with charging good money for something that's polluted as hell, if the water supply was as bad there'd be bloody lynchings, but leccies invisible so the sods get away with it.
    Anywho, enough ranting for now and many thanks to James (Soverign), you're a gent and a scholar sir.

I'm jeff.

Cool Rega - RP3

Big thanks to Lee...

The RP3 arrived safely very very well package and fitting the Cartridge was a kindness..

Tangospinner sub platter and rega power supply on order then I will stop

I'm Steven.

Thanks to Robprog for purchasing my speakers.

Top bloke, excellent buyer!!

Cheers

Steve
    "Jingoism, racism, fear, religious fundamentalism: these are the ways of appealing to people if you're trying to organize a mass base of support for policies that are really intended to crush them".
    Noam Chomsky

Current set up:
    Benchmark LA4 pre-amplifier and AHB2 power amplifier
    Sony CDP-X707ES CD player
    Sony CDP-X505ES CD player
    Topping D90SE DAC
    Sony DVP-NS900V used as a transport only
    Technics SLPG-590 CD player used as a transport only
    Marantz CD6000SE CD player used as a transport only
    Revel Performa3 M105 speakers and matching stands
    Massdrop thxaaa 789 headphone amplifier
    Audeze LCD-XC (2021 Revision) Headphones
    Connecty things: Chord, Accuphase, QED, AoS 'Barry Special', silly cheap Chinese USB cable (AMAZING value hifi product)

I'm Peter.

Thanks to Shane (Southall-1988) for a set of Sound Cords that are currently doing very nice things to my system. Nice easy transaction, and a great price.
    Cheers
    Peter
    Peter

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by symon View Post
    Thanks to Shane (Southall-1988) for a set of Sound Cords that are currently doing very nice things to my system. Nice easy transaction, and a great price.
    Cheers
    Peter
    Your welcome, Peter. Thanks for an easy transaction!

S.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudz View Post
    Can't thank Soverign enough for building me a BPS, lovely workmanship and what a hell of a difference its made to my sound.
    I knew my mains were bad but i didn't realise how bad they were until i used the BPS for a while and then removed it and went back to my previous configuration, JEHESUS how do the leccy companies get away with charging good money for something that's polluted as hell, if the water supply was as bad there'd be bloody lynchings, but leccies invisible so the sods get away with it.
    Anywho, enough ranting for now and many thanks to James (Soverign), you're a gent and a scholar sir.
    Thanks for the compliment Martin
    We got there in the end,
    Source: Heavily modified DDDAC using MacBook Pro.
    Amplification: Pre amp-Stereo Coffee pre amp on steroids.
    Power amp- Rather large Colin Wonfor Class A power Amp
    Speakers: Lampizator P17 Open Baffles
    Accessories: Klotz 500 DIY Interconnects & DIY speaker cable sounding better than anything commercial.
    All powered from a Mother Trucker BPS with a dedicated consumer unit with 10mm armoured radial back to the house tails after the meter.

+ Reply to Thread