+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Tony.

Bought Partington stands and granite plinths from Jason who bent over backwards to help me arrange a courier and who packs stuff up that is totally bombproof not even the worst courier in the UK could damage stuff with that sort of packaging

The stands and plinths and other items are absolutely mint and a credit to Jason who clearly looks after his stuff.

Thanks Jason.

Kind regards

Tony

I'm Jason.

Thank you Tony, you too made it easy too mate Tony sent his own courier and made payment straight away.

Thanks again

Jason

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Courtesy of Grant (struth), on immaculate mint vinyl:

Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee – ‘Where the Blues Began’

Fontana SFJL 979 (1965)

and

Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry – ‘Brownie McGhee and Sonny Terry Sing’

Folkways Record/NY FW 2327 (1958) (My cover is slightly different)

Superbly packed and promptly dispatched. I have just been playing them and they are immaculate! – many thanks Grant, you're a gent!
    Barry

I'm Hugo.

Thanks to Andrew (Matador) for buying one of my Jelco collars and being such a nice chap too!

I'm Stephen.

My thanks to Andy (REXTON) for VdG album - arrived yesterday in perfect condition.
    Steve
    Always a little further

I'm Rob.

Default Sony TA-FB930R

I collected this amp today that Vinylspinner (Nigel) had for sale a few weeks ago. I had intended to travel to Wiltshire last week to collect it, but the day before slipped over and seriously damaged an already seriously damaged knee

Nigel said that he could have the amp delivered to Camberley which is a lot lot nearer to me all at no extra cost.

Having collected the amp and fired it up, I am delighted with my purchase. I have put my two'pennorth about it in the original sale thread.

So a big thanks to Nigel for a stress free transaction and arranging to get the amp much nearer to me

Rob.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by worrasf View Post
    My thanks to Andy (REXTON) for VdG album - arrived yesterday in perfect condition.
    Steve
    Thanks steve for instant payment.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Stephen.

My thanks to James (istari_knight) for the REGA MIRA - looking great. I'm beginning to think this kit I'm putting together is too good for my daughter

Maybe system 4 for me :roll eyes:

Steve
    Always a little further

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by worrasf View Post
    My thanks to James (istari_knight) for the REGA MIRA - looking great. I'm beginning to think this kit I'm putting together is too good for my daughter

Maybe system 4 for me :roll eyes:

Steve
    Likewise thanks Steve

I'm Nigel.

My pleasure Rob, just glad to help out, many thanks for the prompt payment and trouble free transaction.

Nigel

Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
    I collected this amp today that Vinylspinner (Nigel) had for sale a few weeks ago. I had intended to travel to Wiltshire last week to collect it, but the day before slipped over and seriously damaged an already seriously damaged knee

Nigel said that he could have the amp delivered to Camberley which is a lot lot nearer to me all at no extra cost.

Having collected the amp and fired it up, I am delighted with my purchase. I have put my two'pennorth about it in the original sale thread.

So a big thanks to Nigel for a stress free transaction and arranging to get the amp much nearer to me

Rob.

+ Reply to Thread