+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Steve.

Many thanks to Andy (Rexton) for the Beresford digital coax cable ...... sounds great between my Beresford Asynch/Rega DAC, a noticeable improvement over the QED Performance cable I was previously using

Cheers, Steve
    By Day Dell Precision M650 laptop into a Rega DAC via a Beresford Asynch... Teac PD-H500 CD player
    Musical Fidelity M3i integrated amp powering dMarKen7.3 mini onken's via TQ Black's (IAS Beaulieu speakers 'in reserve')
    By Night Sennheiser HD600's fed by a Lehmann Black Cube Linear headphone amp
    Out and about Fiio X5 music player/DAC and Ultimate Ears triple fi 10 pro iem's

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Many thanks to Jerry (jandl100) for the Lutosławski - ‘Preludes and Fugue for 13 solo strings, Three Postludes and Fanfares’.

Superbly packed and promptly dispatched – excellent; I'm delighted!

Thanks again
    Barry

I'm Andrew.

Thanks to Steve S (Steve) for purchase of the Beresford cable. Good comms and immediate payment. Nice to know the cables doing the biz!
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Rich.

Thanks to Paul (RFC) for 'Breakfast in America'
    Mrs B loves this album and opening the vinyl was a nice surprise for her.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Steve.

Thanks to Bev (ninanina) for the smooth transaction on the MJ Acoustics sub. Hope it doesn't send you crazy getting the settings how you like

Cheers, Steve
    By Day Dell Precision M650 laptop into a Rega DAC via a Beresford Asynch... Teac PD-H500 CD player
    Musical Fidelity M3i integrated amp powering dMarKen7.3 mini onken's via TQ Black's (IAS Beaulieu speakers 'in reserve')

I'm Steve.

Many thanks to Peter (symon) for the fast payment on the Ariston RD80 ....... enjoy !!

Sorry UPS have been a bit slow on this one... they're normally pretty good

Cheers, Steve

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Thanks to Steve (steve s) for the MJ sub... and for a very smooth transaction

It's really helping out the Heresys in the bottom.....ooh err missus !

I never thought a sub would work, as lot's of people seem to hate them, but I am well impressed and it's probably the cheapest upgrade I have ever made...

Thanks again Steve..
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Peter.

Thanks to Steve (steve s) for a really helpful and easy sale. the tt was beautifully packaged. Just need to set up and vinyl heaven will be restored. And, well, UPS were probably only being normal, any frustration were just a result of my own impatience! Thanks!
    Peter

I'm Geoff.

Many thanks to Conan (Carlos) for the Usher S520 speakers at a decent price and an easy collection. Rather nice they are too.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Shane.

Huge thanks to Robert (naitphile) for the Bose Quiet Comfort 2 Headphones.

All looking good!

Thanks for an easy sale!!

S.

+ Reply to Thread