+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 231 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Nathan.

A big thank you to Paul (Spur07) for the Camera obscura vinyl. It sound excellent! Many thanks.
    Nathan.

I'm Martin.

Default Klotz/mc5000- AS Silver plugs by Brian 2597

Just recieved a set of Brian2597's fabulous KLOTZ interconnects and had to put pen to paper to thank him for introducing me to a level of performance that i would expect to cost hundreds but in reality was about a weeks beer money.
    All i can say is if you are thinking of a cable upgrade you owe it to yourself to give Brians cables a go, i've speant an awful lot on bits of wire in the pastand IMO price definately does not guarantee performance, i had best sign off before i light the blue touch paper on another cable debate

Keep up the good work Brian

I'm Alan.

Just bought a very nice Kondo clone preamp from SteveW, talk about going the extra mile! Steve dropped the amp off from Birmingham - I am in Farnham, Surrey. Steve is also a nice guy to talk to, a very pleasant afternoon.
    Alan.

I'm Steve.

A big, big thank you to AlanS for the speaker cables. He provided me with a 4m pair of Tellirium Q Black's for a ridiculously generous price... cheers Alan, you're a star !

Steve
    By Day Dell Precision M650 laptop into a Rega DAC via a Beresford Asynch... Teac PD-H500 CD player
    Musical Fidelity M3i integrated amp powering dMarKen7.3 mini onken's via TQ Black's (IAS Beaulieu speakers 'in reserve')
    By Night Sennheiser HD600's fed by a Lehmann Black Cube Linear headphone amp
    Out and about Fiio X5 music player/DAC and Ultimate Ears triple fi 10 pro iem's

Thanks to Graeme (Gmanuk101) who bought my RP6 and was a lovely fella to deal with, totally top notch. I always get nervous sending hi fi gear (particularly turntables) but hats off to UPS who appear to have taken notice of my "Fragile" stickers and "This Way Up" labelling and done a sterling job.

Enjoy Graeme

I'm Graeme.

I'd like to mention http://theartofsound.net/forum/membe...09-Phil-Bishop for dealing with a very straightforward, informative and trustworthy seller. I've just purchased his Rega RP6. came very very securely packaged, and on time. Deck is in mint condition and sounding lovely. Thanks again. Graeme
    I can whistle with my fingers, especially if I have a whistle.

Big thank you for Tom/Montesquieu for the diy AN-S2 SUT and his flexibility in terms of initial payment. Its made looks like it might make my Allnic H1201 redundant as on first listen it's a little more detailed into the M2 phone stage.
    Paul.

I'm Ben.

Thanks to Symon (Peter) for a very easy transaction on the sale of my dacmagic.
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm James.

A big to Dave (Synsie) who recently purchased a pair of speakers from me.

Top bloke to deal with

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Many thanks to Tony (Little Tone) for the cables he sold me.

Superbly packed and promptly dispatched - perfect!

Thanks again
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread