+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 231 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Neil.

Thanks to Steven (Accudazed) for the smooth transaction re his DP57 - packed well, arrived in one piece - excellent, a pleasure to deal with.

Regards Neil

I'm Clive.

Thanks to Angus (phonomac) for a very smooth transaction re the Origin Live Encounter Mk3A Arm with upgraded phono leads. Well packed in original OL packing. A bargain, a pleasure to deal, even threw in a set of hex keys, can't ask for more.

Clive
    SOURCE:OPPO UDP-205 BluRay, SkyQ, Technics SL1210M5G/HexMat Eclipse/MN Bearing/Origin Live Gravity One puck/Isonoes with Boots/Jelco TK-850S Tonearm/Hana Umami Blue, PS Audio Stellar Phonostage. I also have an AT-OC9XSH as a spare cartridge.
    AMPLIFIER: Bryston BR-20 Pre/DAC/Streamer & Bryston 4B3 Power Amplifier
    SPEAKERS: Spendor D7 on Iso-Acoustics Gaia III’s
    HEADPHONES: OPPO PM-1 with Atlas Zeno cable, B&W Pi7 S2 and B&W C5 v2.
    CABLES: Analogue: Speaker Atlas Mavros Grun. Interconnect - Atlas Mavros XLR x3, MCRU Silver Tonearm cable
    Digital:Audioquest Carbon Ethernet x 4, Audioquest Carbon digital, English Electric 8Switch, Chord Optichord, Atlas Optical.
    Mains: PS Audio Perfectwave AC-05 x 5, Isol-8 Powerline Extreme with Quantum Science yellow fuse on input cable, Sounds Fantastic 6way Mains Blocks.
    STORAGE: Synology DS216J NAS with 2 x 3Tb WD Red hard-drives. Samsung 500Gb SSD.
    TV LG55B7 OLED

I'm Angus.

And thank you to Clive (Clive197) for an excellent, smooth transaction.

regards

Angus

I'm Nathan.

Thanks to John (prestonchipfryer) for the fast delivery of the Origin Live DC LP12 Kit.
    Very well packed and a pleasure to deal with you.

I'm Steve.

Default Ali Tait

Thank you Ali for the stunning dMarken mini onken's. They sound as amazing as they look !!

Steve

Last edited by steve s; 29-08-2014 at 18:18.
    By Day Dell Precision M650 laptop into a Rega DAC via a Beresford Asynch... Teac PD-H500 CD player
    Musical Fidelity M3i integrated amp powering dMarKen7.3 mini onken's via TQ Black's (IAS Beaulieu speakers 'in reserve')
    By Night Sennheiser HD600's fed by a Lehmann Black Cube Linear headphone amp
    Out and about Fiio X5 music player/DAC and Ultimate Ears triple fi 10 pro iem's

I'm Jason.

Thanks to Andy (Rexton) for a smooth transaction buying my Tecchie arm. Top Man!
    ----------------------
    Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do - you'll be a mile away. And have his shoes.

Wavy grooves go thru a RigB 540ML on an SL1500C. Digits stream from a cheapie CDP and a Sonos, into a Yamaha 803D driving Kralk Audio little 'uns. I used to have a Linn but I'm better now.

I'm Neil.

Thanks to Darren Cotter for the smooth transaction re his Mark Grant 6 way mains block. Arrived in excellent condition, extremely well packed, excellent communications - pleasure to deal with.

Regards Neil

I'm Steve.

Cheers Stan (Beresford), the Asynch1 arrived next day and is a noticeable improvement in SQ over usb'ing directly into my Rega DAC.
    Many thanks, Steve
    By Day Dell Precision M650 laptop into a Rega DAC via a Beresford Asynch... Teac PD-H500 CD player
    Musical Fidelity M3i integrated amp powering dMarKen7.3 mini onken's via TQ Black's (IAS Beaulieu speakers 'in reserve')
    By Night Sennheiser HD600's fed by a Lehmann Black Cube Linear headphone amp
    Out and about Fiio X5 music player/DAC and Ultimate Ears triple fi 10 pro iem's

I'm Darren.

Hi All

Just like to send a belated thank you to some forum members with whom I have had the pleasure of dealing with.

Firstly, Mark Grant. Great products at a great price. Always helpful and is genuinely interested in helping you with any questions you may have. Secondly, David at Mains Cables R US, for exactly the same reasons. Between these two, I will have my new purchases sorted for as long as I can imagine.

My third thank you is to Brian (Brian2957). His MS Audio/Klotz MC5000 interconnects he offered forum members was a bit special. I have purchased other items from him and will continue to do so. His communication has always been very prompt and professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

Regards

Darren

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Default Thanks To SL1210 Anthony

Thanks to Anthony (SL1210) for a trouble free purchase of the valves I had for sale

Recommended
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

+ Reply to Thread