+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 231 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Nigel.

Many thanks go to Darren (kininigin) for the Soundstyle rack, does the job perfectly. Thank you Darren, for your generosity.

Nigel

I'm Jules.

I can recommend potential buyers to Ben (Yorkrise).

A pleasure to deal with & a plethora of beautiful turntables to lust after.

I'm BigBobJoylove.

A triple whammy and a big thanks for wonderful buying and selling to and from...

Big Vern (Paul)

lazyscott (Leo)

hifinutt (Phil)

All splendid fellows to deal with and great chaps to boot. Thoroughly recommended. 👍🏻

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Thanks to Nigel (vinylspinner) for the Belden cable he sold me. Good communications all round.

All I need to do now is terminate it and try it out in my system.

Thanks again
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Allthatwasisorwillbe.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylspinner View Post
    Many thanks go to Darren (kininigin) for the Soundstyle rack, does the job perfectly. Thank you Darren, for your generosity.

Nigel
    You're welcome Nigel. Glad it's being put to good use.
    Darren

KORUS CUSTOM SERVER
    TECHNICS 1200 MKII_JELCO 750D_SHURE SC35C (with NOS and NEO SAS styli)
    CAIMAN SEG + DORADO PSU
    CROFT MEGA MICRO
    PARADIGM REFERENCE ACTIVE/40'S
    PARADIGM SERVO 15 SUBWOOFER X 2

''The theory of relativity is a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense''

I'm Marcus.

Big thanks to vintagesteve for the sale of the JPW mini monitors, super packaging, lovely sweet sounding speakers, I am a bit shocked how good they are.

Cheers
    Ziro power cables -> Modded Marantz CD63SE or Bluesound -> Roksan K3 Dac -> RFC Venus -> Onix DNA 45 -> LS25 -> Proac D18

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzeage View Post
    Big thanks to vintagesteve for the sale of the JPW mini monitors, super packaging, lovely sweet sounding speakers, I am a bit shocked how good they are.

Cheers
    Thanks Mario. I pride myself on my packaging, partly due to the amount of broken stuff I have received myself in the past. My motto is, hold your package at waist height and ask yourself, could I safely drop this on to concrete? If not, it's not well enough packed. Yes, super sounding speakers, I was surprised that they were not snapped up over a year ago. Anyway, we're both happy with the deal; win win. Thanks again for a very straight forward transaction.

I'm Alan.

Big thanks to Lawrence..The Bastanis Dragonfly speakers are very nice....I'm going to have some fun with these...Thanks for all your help Lawrence..a pleasure...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

A big thank you for Lurch who I bought a Tron Seven MM phono stage off. He was very helpful and hospitable when I collected the item today. Also a thank for Robin Wizmax who aided the sale and collected my from the station.

Thanks again.
    Paul.

I'm Paul.

Many thanks to HackneyRF (Loz) for a nice easy sale recently, great guy to deal with

+ Reply to Thread