+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 231 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Nigel.

Hi Roy,

Yes, good to meet you too. I thought that you system sounded very nice indeed, that is one special amp you have.
    More than happy with the turntable, thank you once again.

Nigel

I'm Ben.

Very easy transaction with Mark (Vinyl Turner) over the sale of my JBL L40s. He collected them at the weekend as agreed.

Hope you enjoy them Mark.
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm q.

Default Decca cartridge

A big thank you to Jim (Jimbo) for the Decca, and for an easy and pleasant transaction.

I'm Chris.

Default Purchase of Denon DL103 from Monty

Just a quick thanks from me to Monty, the cartridge was with me in no time and was minty perfect. It is now on record playing duties whilst I get my other cartridge checked over. Thanks for an easy, worry free buying experience.
    Cheers,
    Chris
    Thorens TD 124 mkII, SME 3009 mkII unimproved, Transfiguration Spirit mk1. Arcam Delta 70.3.
    Radford Revival STA 25 and Rothwell Indus
    Tannoy Cheviot and RFC crossovers.
    RFC Mercury interconnects and Rhodium Twist speaker cable.

I'm Mike.

Many thanks to Nigel - 'Vinylspinner' for delivering the 401 he sold me, added a few miles to his journey, and for providing advice on plinths etc. Much appreciated, lovely looking TT, look forward to setting it up!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Kim.

Most on AoS already know Tom (montesquieu), but I've been lucky enough to buy his EAR 912 preamp today and just wanted to say how fantastic he has been throughout the purchase. He travelled up to Oxford today to meet me and was kind enough to share some of his experience in music and hifi equipment over coffee. A pleasure to deal with (and the 912 is rather special too!), Kim
    Last edited by yolakim; 18-05-2019 at 17:20.
    Garrard 401 / EAR / AURALiC / DAC? / Spendor
    Border Patrol / Naim / Harbeth

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yolakim View Post
    Most on AoS already know Tom (montesquieu), but I've been lucky enough to buy his EAR 912 preamp today and just wanted to say how fantastic he has been throughout the purchase. He travelled up to Oxford today to meet me and was kind enough to share some of his experience in music and hifi equipment over coffee. A pleasure to deal with (and the 912 is rather special too!), Kim
    Likewise was very nice to meet you Kim and it's great to get a chat about music, another Bach cantatas junkie

Enjoy the EAR, I shall certainly miss it!

I'm Jerry.

Big thanks to Grant “struth” for his great service with my recent Q Acoustics BT3 speaker purchase from him. It was a pleasure to deal with him and he was very helpful, particularly with the delivery suggestions, and the speakers supplied by him were immaculate.
    Regards
    Jerry

SYSTEM under construction

I'm Rob.

Caiman SEG / Dorado / SEG30

The above were bought from JerryS, all items were exactly as described with next day delivery - Excellent!

I'd be happy to do business with Jerry again in the future.

I'm Grant.

Thanks to Nigel(vinylspinner) for the fast posted headshell... nice condition too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread