This area is reserved for members wishing to report excellent service after experiencing transactions of both types, so post here if you would like to thank someone for their help or name and shame a scoundrel who hasn't paid for goods or who was a nightmare to deal with...

The first contribution comes from Alfie, who wrote the following of Kelvin (Bong) regarding the purchase of a Denon AU300LC SUT:

My Denon AU 300LC just arrived.

Just want to say a big Thank-you to Kelvin.

I was looking for a feeback thread but couldn't find one, maybe not looked hard enough.
(If any admin read this maybe a feedback thread is in order!?).

So i'll leave some feedback here.

Kelvin (Bong) sold me his Denon AU-300LC SUT. He was a very patient, helpful, and pleasant person to deal with. He is based in Singapore so I was a little hesitant about international shipping at first, but Kelvin made this as easy as possible and was great to communicate with through the entire process. We discussed payment and shipping options and he really helped out a noob at international shipping to make sure we were both comfortable with all the terms of the deal.(No inport Tax or Duty )Most of this was done whilst he was away on holiday! Great person, and great AOS member...would most definately do business with him again. Thanks Kelvin!
To which I replied:

Hi Alfie,

I would concur with your views of Kelvin. Apart from being a valued member of our community he's also a great person to do business with. I sold him some stuff for his 1210 last year and the transaction was conducted very smoothly with Kelvin being most helpful and efficient throughout.

Quote:
I was looking for a feeback thread but couldn't find one, maybe not looked hard enough.
(If any admin read this maybe a feedback thread is in order!?).

Great suggestion! I will convert this thread into a sticky for that very purpose

Marco.
However, I made an arse of moving the posts to a separate thread and ended up deleting the whole thing instead!

Sorry, guys!

Anyway, folks, keep the comments coming!

Marco.