+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ghosts - Have you ever captured one on camera?

I'm Stu.

I'll find our eldest son's scan picture...there looks to be a strange hand coming out of it...
    Hifi Pig snoofling out what's hot in hifi.

I'm Dominic.

I have never captured a ghost on camera, but my cat Oscar and I where in the hall way when we both saw a cat cross in front of us and just disappear. Now you may think this sounds stupid, but I looked at Oscar and he looked at me and went off to the wall looking for this cat. It was soooooooooooooooo strange.Dom still doesn't believe me.

Natalie

I'm Stu.

Right, finally found it. If you look where our sons chest is right in the middle of the photo you will see an odd face and what looks like an outstretched hand. Son is lying horizontal across the image with head on left.

Should add that I don't believe in all this grollocks but it freaked us out at the time. He had an imaginary friend for most of his childhood called tonka (Never had the toys or anything). I never thought anything about it until a couple of years ago and did a search and apparently Tonka is a popular name in Croatia and Slovenia...
    Last edited by stupinder; 26-11-2012 at 15:55.

I'm Dominic.

Quote Originally Posted by stupinder View Post
    Right, finally found it. If you look where our sons chest is right in the middle of the photo you will see an odd face and what looks like an outstretched hand. Son is lying horizontal across the image with head on left.

Should add that I don't believe in all this grollocks but it freaked us out at the time. He had an imaginary friend for most of his childhood called tonka (Never had the toys or anything). I never thought anything about it until a couple of years ago and did a search and apparently Tonka is a popular name in Croatia and Slovenia...
    I can see the face that you mentioned but I cant see the hand, but that is freaky especially your son having a friend. It does make you wonder, very interesting indeed.

Natalie

I'm Stu.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Harper View Post
    I can see the face that you mentioned but I cant see the hand, but that is freaky especially your son having a friend. It does make you wonder, very interesting indeed.

Natalie
    Here you go. The "hand" is much clearer on the original and looks to be reaching out.....makes me shiver just typing this

I'm Josie.

whooah!.... that's bloody weird!
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Stu.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    whooah!.... that's bloody weird!
    I promise you it's not been messed with in anyway (other than adding that little arrow) It looks just as it appears there...yes freaky:-)

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by stupinder View Post
    Here you go. The "hand" is much clearer on the original and looks to be reaching out.....makes me shiver just typing this
    I'm lighting torches and reaching for my pitchfork here dude!
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Stu.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    I'm lighting torches and reaching for my pitchfork here dude!
    It's odd isn't it. Obviously just a trick of the light but we burned the first born at the steak (sic)as a matter of precaution anyhoo....better safe than sorry and all that.
    He's actually grown up the most grounded person you could imagine given the parentage and ghouls in the womb....though he had a few odd "stories" when he was very young.
    We were stopping at a 17th century cottage for a few months whilst our house in the UK was being "done up" and he swears he saw a pair of yellow eyes in the night - not freaked out or anything. The again France on hols when he was about 4 he claims he saw a broom moving in his room (he had just read the Sorcerers apprentice though)

I'm jerry.

Here's something I picked up last night - http://youtu.be/TFURtvBIleM - If you scroll to 1:35 and for a few seconds.
    If you watch it on full screen they are easier to pick out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345