+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts - Have you ever captured one on camera?

I'm Josie.

Default Ghosts - Have you ever captured one on camera?

Has anyone here ever captured a ghost on camera?

We can all use photoshop these days so if anyone has something then make it original.

One mysterious image is this.. Supergrass's In it for the money album cover.

Apparently the place was deserted but to the left of the picture you can clearly see someone standing there watching. They all swear that nobody was there as it's really quite clear.

Oooooooh!
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm David.

Another music related one ... "orb" in chilli's album art

CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm David.

This is quite a famous one ... Taken in the attic of Dr Jenner's House (museum) in Berkeley

... I've been in that attic on my tod and believe on ghosts on not it's proper scary up there ...
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Martin.

The Supergrass one is pretty creepy. But I wonder if it is not just an old style petrol pump?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

synsei Guest

It looks like a chap in a Donkey jacket, dark trousers, grey top and a white hard hat to me. In fact he looks suspiciously like my old gaffer. "Bob? Bob!!! Step into the light Bob... (Bob is still very much alive incidentally and would find this highly amusing)

I'm Deleted.

To be honest, I don't think any of them look very creepy.
    Account Deleted

I'm Josie.

all creepy stuff...

It would be interesting if anyone has anything they have taken themselves too... A friend of mine took a picture in Sheffields city center once and it had an image of someone leaning against a wall/doorway. I was there and there wasn't anyone there as far as I /we remember. Well, anyone that was semi transparent anyway.... That was mega creepy.

Bob!.... haha... that made me laugh.

Agreed, it's a creepy one. The one in the attic I have seen before and it still puts the shivers up me. Not sure about the peppers one though... One of them orby things but it can still be said that it's an insect or dust floating about.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    Facebook

I'm Nobody.

Last edited by Rare Bird; 12-09-2012 at 14:50.

I'm Josie.

70's ghosts... cool.

Funny that, you always seem to get ghosts of white ladies and monks etc but never seem to get pictures of 70's funky ones in velvet shirts and bell bottoms.

Tannoyista.com
    Facebook

I'm Rich.

Never seen one or photographed one but apparently theres been some strange goings on at the old house my sis has in london. The TV turns itself on at various times during the day!

I reckon my brother in law needs to get the rewiring done, they suspect something more ethereal.

I once spent the night here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chillingham_Castle
    supposedly one of the most haunted places in the country, many people have photographed orbs and things in the grounds here. It has a pretty gory history. I stayed in the bedroom where most of the sightings had occured. Fortunately for me I'd had a fair skinful and went out like a light, I was aware of strange tapping noises on the wall behind my bed but remembered thinking to myself if thats all you are going to do then knock yourself out!

My colleague who was sharing the same room couldnt settle in there and spent the night in terror in the living room keeping the log fire stoked... unless of course i just stank and he was being polite! Like i say, i'd put a fair bit away that night
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast