+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: CD albums that are truly 10/10

I'm Drew.

In recent times I have often heard a great song and thought I must by the CD to find the rest of it is pretty poor.
    So a few months ago dug out some old CDs and listened to Cat Stevens Tea for the Tillerman every track is great. Next evening Teaser and the Firecat every track is great. Next Buddha and the Chocolate Box - Yip every track is great. Such a Talented Guy.

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by linnnaim View Post
    In recent times I have often heard a great song and thought I must by the CD to find the rest of it is pretty poor.
    So a few months ago dug out some old CDs and listened to Cat Stevens Tea for the Tillerman every track is great. Next evening Teaser and the Firecat every track is great. Next Buddha and the Chocolate Box - Yip every track is great. Such a Talented Guy.
    He had some very decent albums in the mid 70’s
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Pete.

Not rite oft i give 10 for an album but fish's final album is pretty stunning. Best sound ive heard from him for a long time even if vocals could do with a tiny lift in mix. Its called Welschmerz you can find it on usual places tidal has it in 24bit MQA although it currently tagged as a single. What a sign off from the big man.

I'm Steve.

I was listening to an interview with Whispering Bob Harris last night on Radio 2, who is just Mr. Mellow and loves his old Country music.

I'm sure all 10 here are crackers:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/art...-country-music

Led me onto this masterpiece. Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss. If you like wallowing in Country Misery and Heartbreak and Pitiful in occasional doses, this one ticks all the boxes!

I nearly cried! Most depressing thing I have ever heard since Alison's "Ghost in this House".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960