+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 299 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2990

Thread: Late Saturday and time for a beer!

I'm Grant.

Had a few Turkeys, but enough is enough as they say.

...on to the John Lee now
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Anto.

Been bowling tonight - on the way home stopped off for 3 pints of Station bitter , brewed in Oswestry , where the sheep are afraid
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Grant.

Crown bowling Anto? ..I used to do normal grass bowling when younger in league. quite a good sport. not tried crown though..dont do it up here really... I also liked 10 pin bowling and was quite good.lol...less walking too
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Anto.

Aye Grant , Crown Green Its the only time I escape for beer tasting
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Grant.

Nothing like getting the balls out and having a play
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Just a little tipple tonight... well it is nearly Saturday after all.....

I'm sipping a really cheap red but I love it... oh ok I'm a cheapskate...I know, I know.... I just don't care...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Geoff.

Yes. It's about that sort of time on a Friday (the new Saturday), so I'm going to have a beer or two! Cheers.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Cheers Geoff.....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Grant.

acht, your both well behind waqs ill and sick yesterday so making up tonight...the BBQ was cancelled.......apparently they didn't expect me to accept
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I've not been too well myself Grant but the red is making me feel much better now...
    Bev

+ Reply to Thread