I don't know what to do now.....

I'm not having much turntable related luck lately. First thing to go wrong was me buying (or at least paying for) a brand new Technics 1210 Mk2 from Empire Direct on New Years eve only to find out a couple of weeks later that they've gone down the bog. Yesterday I more or less got confirmation from the administrators that my money is gone for good! Which was nice.

In the meantime... I put my Denon DP-3000 on ebay and the other night someone hit the BIN button, 'great' I thought! Except the bugger hasn't paid up and refuses to respond to the invoices and messages I've sent him. I think he's pissing me about TBH.

So what do I do next?

I've got a budget of around £600 and a Denon TT that I can either keep or have another go at selling. Sooooo.... Do I keep the Denon and blow it all on a nice tonearm or persevere with selling it and splurge out on a different deck?

The thing is... financially speaking, this will pretty much have to be IT for the rest of this year, I've got too many other up and coming expenses which is going to limit my buying ability. The only thing I'll be able to do is spend bits n' bobs here and there on DIY tweakage...

Help!

Lost & adrift of the North East.