+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 LastLast

Thread: What's your new Fuzzy purchases?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTLOWER View Post
    Nice one Grant!
    need to pluck up the courage to play it... or maybe wait til someone is in and can put it on. dont trust myself now as i dropped the last one i had out it rolled on edge missing everything and lay down and collected a ton of crap from carpet took ages to clean
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    need to pluck up the courage to play it... or maybe wait til someone is in and can put it on. dont trust myself now as i dropped the last one i had out it rolled on edge missing everything and lay down and collected a ton of crap from carpet took ages to clean
    Full risk Grant, pop that baby on ! Enjoy
    "lack of passion is fatal"

Vinyl: Thorens TD-124mk2 / SME-312 Aluminium 'special' / SME M2-9R / STEREO: Etsuro Urushi Cobalt / Shure M3D / Ortofon SPU A95 / Cartridge Man Music Master / Shure - SC35C (US) / SAEC C3 MC MONO: Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil mono / Miyajima Premium 1.0 / Amps & SUTs: Radford STA25 mk3 / AD Audio 'Satchmo2' pre & LCR phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / ETR-MONO SUT Digital: Audio Note 4.1 (with DAC5 upgrades) DAC / Roon / Tidal Speakers: Tannoy 12" MGs' in RFC custom 'Rutland' Cabinets with RFC crossovers / Tannoy ST-100 Super Tweeters Cables: LFD Grainless phono / RFC Mercury / Duelund DCA16GA tinned copper / Kimber 12TC / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / Duelund DCA20GA interconnects / SW1X Audio SPDIF Aero 6 / Mains Power Conditioner / Box Furniture rack / Audiodesk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner / a very beautiful & understanding Wife!

I'm Ivo.

I receive this package today - 14 albums LP, second hand. Vintage sound for my vintage system.
    George Washington, Jr. - Come Morning
    Smokey Robinson - One Heartbeat
    Gregory Abbott - I'll Prove It To You
    Alicia Bridges - Alicia Bridges
    No Good* - N - Jiggie* - Lizard
    Pointer Sisters - Hot Together
    Barry White - Soft Soul Hits
    Eddy Grant - Killer On The Rampage
    Rick Astley - Whenever You Need Somebody
    Yazz - Wanted
    Solomon Burke - King Of Rhythm & Soul
    Evelyn "Champagne" King* - Flirt
    Mica Paris - So Good
    Teddy Pendergrass - Life Is A Song Worth Singing

Pioneer:
    PLC-590, RT-909, 707, CT-F1250, 900, 750, 700, T-C3, P-D1, TX-7800,
    U-24, SR-303, SG-9800, SA-7800, SX-750, DT-400, HPM-100
    Nakamichi: DRAGON, BX300e, BX125, BX 1, CD4

I'm Grant.

got this for my xmas...an addion to my Morricone Collection

ltd ed on blue marbled vinyl
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Greg.

Although my record buying days have but come to a halt just picking up pieces that i havent managed to snag historically .Luckily for me i have friends over the pond who keep my interests alive, two of my recent acquisitions;

Justo Almario ‎– Interlude

And one i let slip through my fingers many moons ago

Sylvia Striplin - Give me your love

G

I'm Grant.

like this so much ive bought it on double vinyl.

just arrived.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ivo.

Blues collection from UK - 90 cassette tapes.

Pioneer:
    PLC-590, RT-909, 707, CT-F1250, 900, 750, 700, T-C3, P-D1, TX-7800,
    U-24, SR-303, SG-9800, SA-7800, SX-750, DT-400, HPM-100
    Nakamichi: DRAGON, BX300e, BX125, BX 1, CD4

I'm malcolm.

[quote author=willbewill link=topic=2130.msg399831#msg399831 date=1548091573]
    Picked these up yesterday, all brand new sealed with codes, for $100 from Beach Records in Fort Myers. Well pleased as they are really difficult to get in UK.

[/quote]
    Audiophile Tosher

I'm Grant.

Great buys those. Robert lee was a top performer; played a bit with fred mcdowell in the early days.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Interestingly this, although made in UK was much cheaper importing in.. So it went out of country then back again and all the shipping and was half the price.. Bizzare
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread