+ Reply to Thread

Thread: & some of Jerry's integrated amps!

I'm gone.

Default & some of Jerry's integrated amps!

First off - a T-amp, fully upgraded as per HiFi World mag article .... very nice, tremendous sound - drove my Kharma Ceramique 3 speakers to lease-busting levels (not that I have a lease )

... I bought this as an upgrade to the standard T-amp (you know, the £30 plastic jobbie). Curiously, I could tell no difference whatsoever between the sound of the standard item and this super-upgraded, mega-PS version! Must be deaf, I guess.

Ah - here's a cutie ... Krell 300i ... much under-rated, I think

To go a liitle tubular, here's a very fine sounding MingDa Chinese effort. Pretty, too!

An Exposure 2010S which got a real rave review in Stereophile ... one of the best sounding amps ever etc ... well, OK, it was pretty good, but not that good ....

Ah - this is more like it , another Chinese integrated - A Consonance M100S Plus, a 300B affair. One of the few items I regret selling on - I really should have kept this little baby

Now this next is a strange one - a home-made (but nicely done) little ECL86 valve amp - acrylic windows front and back -- Cute!!

And finally, a TacT/Lyngdorf SDAi2175 semi-class-D amp. Wonderfully, musical - these go for stupidly low prices for the sound & build quality on offer, I think.

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Another nice collection of components there Jerry.

Ben Duncan mains conditioner
    2022 MacBook Pro 14" M1 Pro 10/16/16/16
    Samsung QE75Q90T 75" QLED TV
    XMOS DSD Async USB to Coax converter
    RME Audio ADI-2 FS (AK4493) DAC
    Chord Clearway XLR interconnects
    Audioquest Crimson USB interconnect
    QED Quartz Reference optical interconnect
    Edifier S3000 Pro active speakers
    Atacama SE24 stands

+ Reply to Thread