+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Used Hifi Shop Sale - Second List

I'm Dave.

Default Used Hifi Shop Sale - Second List

Hi again folks, the list is a bit bigger than I thought so I have split it up a bit, this is the second lot. If you want to make an offer on anything please do so but don't hang about as in a week or so I will be putting it all on my sites. I am offering it here first but need to move it on so don't be shy
    I have photos of everything, shout if you want more info.

Pair of JPW bookshelf speakers in black ash, don't know model they are 320mm high, 212 deep and 230mm wide, 2 way sealed enclosure, good condition, 1 small pull in 1 grille, bargain at £25 plus post.

Pair of Monitor Audio Gold Standard GS10 bookshelf speakers in solid beech cabinets. Amazing speakers, was keeping them for myself but need to move them on. Incredibly rare, biwireable, 2 way, 360mm high, 270mm deep and 205mm wide. 100WPC power handling, simply amazing just £395 (about £1000 new, only used a few times)

PAir Tannoy F1 custom bookshelf speakers 2 way, great cond except 1 has scuff on 1 side. they are front and rear ported the front ports have removable bungs. Bargain £60 plus post.

NAD Aluminium record clamp with strobe rings £15 including UK postage.

AM electric stylus cleaner, it has a very fine haired but densely packed brush that oscilates at very high speed, it does a splendid job of stylus cleaning £15 including UK postage.

Pair of Vivanco SR750 headphones, exc condition, £10 plus postage.

Pair Beyerdynamic DT231 headphones £15 plus post, exc condition.

Pair Sennheiser HD415 headphones, excellent condition, £10 plus post.

Pair Sennheiser HD465 headphones, excellent condition, £20 plus post.

Pair Sony MDR- V500 foldable headphones, exc cond, £20 plus post.

Hifi News HFN 009 Headphone amplifier in black ash box. The box has had something sticky on the side, may be possible to clean it off but will probably need sanding down and refinishing. Works Perfectly £45 plus post.

Yamaha Natural Sound TX350L am/fm tuner, exc cond £15 + Post.

Marantz CD50 with Remote Exc cond, £35 plus post.

Marantz Cd6000 KI Signature with Remote and manual, excellent cond, £140 plus post.

Musical Fidelity B1 stereo amp, mm/mc phono, 2 tapes, 3 lines 75 watt amp with manual £75 plus post.

Musical Fidelity Synthesis amp in box, the first and some say best MF amp. mm/mc phono, 2 line and 2 tapes, 2 cap head screws missing (will try to find a couple) £95 plus post.

Pro-ject phono box 2 with original psu £35 plus post.

Audio Technica AT637 stylus cleaner with built in light, with original box £20 including uk post. SOLD

Hifi news HFN4 Black Head moving coil step up transformer - £50 including UK postage. (mega rare)

Audio Technica AT31E MC cartridge, exc cond, shipped in non original box, £70 including post. SOLD

Next lot will go up in the next few days when I have gone through it. Post will be no higher than £13.75 for any item on this list, headphones and smaller bits should all be under a tenner, we will combine stuff wherever we can to keep prices down.
    Dave.
    Last edited by greenhomeelectronics; 24-04-2014 at 14:04. Reason: items sold

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Hi Dave, can I take the AT MC cart and the AT stylus cleaner please?
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

PM me a total and how you'd like to be paid.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Dave.

I'm ChrisB.

Dave,
    I've sent you a PM.
    Cheers

I'm Dave.

Don't know why but I can't edit the original post any more
    Anyways, the Goodmans Achromats and the NAD record clamp are now sold
    Dave

I'm Dave.

Am Record Cleaner and monitor Audio GS10's are now sold.
    Dave.

I'm Darren.

Hi

What would the postage be to Jersey for the Sennheiser HD465's?

Regards

Darren

I'm Andr'e.

Quote Originally Posted by greenhomeelectronics View Post
    Don't know why but I can't edit the original post any more
    You can if Marco sets the setting for you to do so

I'm Dave.

Hi Darren, same price as for mainland UK.
    Best Regards,
    Dave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Cotter View Post
    Hi

What would the postage be to Jersey for the Sennheiser HD465's?

Regards

Darren

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast