+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 1 day Logitech sale 35% off, incl. SB Touch

I'm Steve.

Well my order seems to have gone in OK.

Seriously, if I get an almost mint Touch for £130 inc postage, that has got to be the audio bargain of the decade.

And I was about to spend £99 on a HiFace USB/SPDIF converter....
    Steve aka 'Twelvebears' (it's a long story)
    System: Technics 1210 Mk5, Jelco 750 arm, AT33EV via MF X-LP2 Phono Stage, Oyaide mat and record clamp. SB Touch via Marantz PM-11S1 amp and Wilson Benesch A.C.T. speakers. Mark Grant cables and PS Audio Power Plant Premier mains regenerator.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I'm Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by twelvebears View Post
    Well my order seems to have gone in OK.

Seriously, if I get an almost mint Touch for £130 inc postage, that has got to be the audio bargain of the decade.

And I was about to spend £99 on a HiFace USB/SPDIF converter....
    Wayback when I got my first SB3, it was on a silly promotion from Amazon and when I'd got it running I couldn't believe how good it sounded for the money - audio gear at computer peripheral prices . That was the start of the slippery slope, and now 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen and study have players of one sort or another in . . . Hmm. Could start on the bathrooms now

I'm RichardbutpreferRich.

At half the RRP that's some deal. Couldn't resist and so second Touch now on order, though awaiting an order confirmation and so fingers crossed that they still have stock. Thanks for the heads up on this one
    Rich

Source: Squeezebox Touch, Chinese AK4396 DAC, Pioneer PL-112D + Shure M75ED type2, Pioneer PD-7700 CDP
    Amp: Sansui AU-505
    Speakers: Ditton 44's

I'm Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by morris_minor View Post
    Wayback when I got my first SB3, it was on a silly promotion from Amazon and when I'd got it running I couldn't believe how good it sounded for the money - audio gear at computer peripheral prices . That was the start of the slippery slope, and now 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen and study have players of one sort or another in . . . Hmm. Could start on the bathrooms now

Resistance WAS useless. Order placed .. ..

I'm Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    Bargain

Looks like they have plenty as if you try to add a thousand to the cart it says they only have 539 available

-

I'm RichardbutpreferRich.

Just received my order confirmation.

Can't beleive they damage that many boxes, does all this discounting mean a replacement is imminent?
    Rich

Source: Squeezebox Touch, Chinese AK4396 DAC, Pioneer PL-112D + Shure M75ED type2, Pioneer PD-7700 CDP
    Amp: Sansui AU-505
    Speakers: Ditton 44's

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothman View Post
    Can't beleive they damage that many boxes, does all this discounting mean a replacement is imminent?
    That was my thought too
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

MartinT Guest

It doesn't matter if there is a replacement coming - it's a good product and most importantly the infrastructure around it (web-based control, apps) is excellent.

Nice move, Mark, putting 1000 units in

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

And I wasn't going to spend any money this weekend, now I don't feel 'in with the in crowd' maybe 129 isn't so much?
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

MartinT Guest

It's a superb component, Tim. The moment you open it up you'll become 14 again and will play with it for hours, guaranteed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast