+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 day Logitech sale 35% off, incl. SB Touch

I'm Bob.

Arrow 1 day Logitech sale 35% off, incl. SB Touch

Enter this code qx8hr6uqr at the checkout on the Logitech website today and you get 35% off any one item.

My dodgy maths makes the Squeezebox Touch cost around £168 with this offer . .

Today only, apparently.

I'm alan.

Hummm,Very tempting,i've been fighting off the urge to pull the trigger on another touch all morning.Not sure if i can hold out all day I think i'd better walk the dog,it's cheaper,would be nice to have spotify in the workshop thou'...Must resist,

I'm Bob.

I know what you mean Alan. I have a Transporter, Duet, Boom, 2 Radios and an SB3. I just need the Touch to complete the set, but don't have anywhere to put it.

If I didn't have a Paul Hynes power supply on order for the Duet, I might be tempted to retire the Receiver . . .

I'm alan.

Yea,tough one that,you could always sell the SB3 to make way.One on ebay right now going for £118 with 40 mins to go.I have a touch and a SB3 ,might be tempted to do the same...

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by morris_minor View Post
    Enter this code qx8hr6uqr at the checkout on the Logitech website today and you get 35% off any one item.

My dodgy maths makes the Squeezebox Touch cost around £168 with this offer . .

Today only, apparently.
    It does indeed come up at £168.35. Now, do I go for it ....?
    Dave

I'm Craig.

They have the SB Controller at less than £60 in their blemished box section, so I thought I'm up for that with 35% off.....except when I click on it, it reverts to that bloody mouse pic, do I assume they no longer have them?

Could someone else try for me and see what happens?

Ta ever sooooooooo!

I'm Bob.

Craig - do you have an iPhone or iPad by any chance? The iPeng app for your Squeeze network is infinitely better than the Controller . . . .

Edit - I think there's also an Android app . .

I'm Juha.

So you got the same e-mail . I did get one as well this morning and couldn't resist anymore, so ordered the SB Touch with 35% discount and took the giant leap to the digital music. Should be delivered on Thursday or Friday and coming from the Netherlands.

So what do I do with it when I get it . I have been waiting the Bushmaster DAC from Stan and I assume they would work great together. Would it be best for me to buy external NAS server and start from there? I would like to rip all my CD's to the hard drive and access the internet radio stations as well.

This is all so new to me , please enlighten me. Maybe I should have stuck with vinyl...
    My Gear

Source components:
    Garrard 401 in a solid birch plywood plinth / Trans-Fi Terminator T3Pro / ESCo modified Denon DL-103
    Pioneer TX-9800 tuner
    Amplification:
    Art Audio Diavolo and Conductor, Pair of XTZ Sub Amp 1's, Nick G 'Dual Phono' phono stage
    Loudspeakers:
    Bastanis Mandala Atlas with 15" sealed woofers
    Cables:
    Analysis Plus: Big Silver Oval speaker cables and Silver Oval-in interconnects, Mark Grant DSP 2.5 Dual Screened power cables
    Record cleaning
    Nitty Gritty 1.5Fi MK II

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by morris_minor View Post
    Craig - do you have an iPhone or iPad by any chance? The iPeng app for your Squeeze network is infinitely better than the Controller . . . .

Edit - I think there's also an Android app . .
    There is!.......But I have a BlackBerry......

I'm Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by icehockeyboy View Post
    There is!.......But I have a BlackBerry......
    Ah, so you're the person that bought one!

(Pity 'bout the apps though . . )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast