+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Blok' furniture

I'm sorted.

Thanks for the post Dan.

May wait and see what your new range has to offer.

I'm Dan.

Ok, will notify here when we everything's ready to go.

synsei Guest

Hi Dan. Your Stax range looks sensational in the flesh and at some point down the road I'll be looking into acquiring a four shelf unit. What sort of price difference are we talking between the current and revamped ranges?

Welcome to AoS by the way

I'm Dan.

Hi Dave
    Glad you like the design.
    The current [imported] 400's were due to go up to £349.99 on Feb 1, due to dollar rates & raw material inflation..and when we talked it through...we decided that if we were going to have to force through a price rise, then it was time to look at bringing the brand entirely back within the UK, and provide a mass-customisation service at the same time.
    So, the four shelf is going to be back to its original price of £499.99. But it will be fully customisable, [size, colour, glass, etc] with FSC wood, all UK components, and with "signature" crown cut vertical veneers..which will look stunning.
    Each unit will be individually made to order on a per-customer basis...with a 7 day lead-time.
    We are basically taking the design, build quality & provenance up to another level...and offering some design options that just aren't in the market.
    In the meantime, we are holding the price of the current 400's at £269.99 until they run out...which will be sometime in the Spring
    Dan
    BLOK Hi-Fi Stands
    SOUND Furniture

synsei Guest

That's excellent Dan, thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123