+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Blok' furniture

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    If you have a suspended floor, I would suggest you would do best with a strong wall mounted shelf.
    Concrete floor on London Clay (does that make a difference) they knew how to build council houses in the late '40s.

Think I may go for one of these, don't think my kit's esoteric enough to do nuances whether on glass, wood, granite etc.

I'm Dave.

Probably right.

I find that customers, nowadays, never question what a rack sounds like - they go for the one they like the look of. After all, they are a piece of furniture and usually are sited in the family living room.

I'm fuckoff.

Nice one Roy, I think this balances the price and looks perfectly. They're just down the road from me too

I'm Dave.

They're just a couple of miles from me in Saffron Walden - NW Essex..

I'm fuckoff.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    They're just a couple of miles from me in Saffron Walden - NW Essex..
    Sorry, the ebay seller is near to me lol

I'm Dave.

They're out in the middle of nowhere, up a dusty/muddy lane which leads to a farm. I've gone to visit them twice but no answer.

I'm fuckoff.

I'm not sure if you're contesting what I've said or not?

I'm Dave.

I'm not 'contesting' anything. I merely pointed out that Blok are in the middle of the countryside, in a farmyard..

I'm fuckoff.

Happy days.

I'm Dan.

Hi
    This thread came up on my Google feed for our brand name. Assume it's ok, if I give a few answers...
    1] You are both right. We are in Saffron Walden, and we are also sited in a converted barn on a farm. [Abbey Farm Barns on the Audley End Estate..off the Wenden Road.]
    2] The STAX range is changing dramatically in 2012. We installed our own factory on-site in November, [our main business is custom design/install AV cabinetry etc] and are re-launching the STAX range early this year as a more versatile, highly customised, UK-manufactured product. It will also be a completely different price-point. [The STAX was originally a UK manufactured product, but we switched to the Far East a few years back, which enabled us to lower the RRP's. We are currently preparing to reverse this change.]
    3] The ebay seller [blok-direct] is our in-house outlet. [generally, we use it for ex-display, design prototypes & clearance product.] The STAX product that is available there will continue to sell through at those prices until all the imported stock has gone.
    4] We are open [at the Barns] Mon-Fri 9.30am - 5.00pm..but also open by appointment at weekends.

Dave...I will email you and catch up if that's ok. We are looking to re-engage with trade customers n 2012.
    Apologies if anyone thinks this is spamming or inappropriate, however I am just trying to answer the various questions raised.
    Dan
    BLOK direct
    www.blokdirect.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast