+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast

Thread: Sq's system.

I'm Simon.

Had an issue with my khozmo vol pot so its gone back to be fettled, sticky relay. I have cases for the pre now, big psu case and a tiny one for the pre and pot. Ready to fit them all once the pot returns.
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

Bigman80 Guest

Bummer. Great things the Khozmo. Best I've found.
    Quote Originally Posted by sq225917 View Post
    Had an issue with my khozmo vol pot so its gone back to be fettled, sticky relay. I have cases for the pre now, big psu case and a tiny one for the pre and pot. Ready to fit them all once the pot returns.

I'm Simon.

The Khozmo has returned, all fixed and running perfectly. In the meantime I've been working on the chassis for my pre-amp, here's the back panel with 5-pin Lemo OB connector for PSU.

Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

Bigman80 Guest

The Khozmo has returned, all fixed and running perfectly. In the meantime I've been working on the chassis for my pre-amp, here's the back panel with 5-pin Lemo OB connector for PSU.

Very professional. I like it.

I'm Simon.

Yeh, that's from Schaefner in Germany suing their CAD tool, pretty simple to use.

Bigman80 Guest

Yeh, that's from Schaefner in Germany suing their CAD tool, pretty simple to use.
    Hmmmm, I'll have a look into that. I have a logo I'd like to have a usable file for.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

That's a beautiful piece of DIY. Admire the engraved lettering - very professional. Well done!

Lemo are, IMO, the best connectors you can buy. I use them for some of the coaxial audio connectors in my system. The rest are balanced XLRs.
    Barry

I'm Timothy.

Agree on the Lemo’s, I use a lot of them in various instrumentation at my work. Good stuff there! Your project looks great, keep the pics coming as you go along!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm Simon.

Ie got a massive box full of lemo spares, loads of unmatched bits. Wiring them up is a pita, small buckets.

I'm Timothy.

Yes indeed, but once there, a nice and solid connector that just works, and fantastically I will say!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

+ Reply to Thread