+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: Sq's system.

I'm Edward.

Just in case you need help in cutting the delrin the technician in the following vid I'm sure will be helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHFVPUcL5ZQ
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm David.

I like the looks of that, and as you say a deeper volume control will do the business.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sq225917 View Post
    Finished the pre-amp tonight, or at least this first iteration.

Think it needs a deeper volume knob and it either needs an internal bracket for the display or front mounting with screws to match the final front panel mounting.

Sounds ace though
    That looks great!

I'm Simon.

I'm pleased with it. Marks coming round later and were going to tweak it about for a v2. I might throw a dc blocker into the psu case as well for the raw a.c. feed.
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sq225917 View Post
    I'm pleased with it. Marks coming round later and were going to tweak it about for a v2. I might throw a dc blocker into the psu case as well for the raw a.c. feed.
    Sounds sensible.

I like the design very much.

I'm Simon.

So. vol pot is moving 5mm left and moving to 20mm depth, AD is being flipped over and moving 5mm to the left and Mark's going to do the panel in a different material with a back mask
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960