+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple of bits

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Got a new rack and have put the QLA7 back into the equation

How does that beast compare to the SL1200 MK2 Roy?
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm sorted.

It actually sounds better to me (I'd better go and find somewhere to hide )

I'm Andrew.

That QLA7 looks very nice! . Some nice set-ups Roy.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm sorted.

Cheers Andrew. The Sony AV Amp will be replaced shortly, not sure what with yet.

I'm sorted.

Just came across an old friend in the cupboard, my first CD player, purchased new over 25 years ago. Dusted off, plugged in and sounding excellent.

I'm sorted.

Default Kitchen system

I'm sorted.

New black box off ebay that picks up radio stations - £8!

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

If you lived a little nearer me Roy, you could pop over & have a choice of tuners

I no longer listen to the radio or watch TV, the noise that wakes me in the mornings that is Radio 1 is enough to scare me awake

All the brothers shouting, I believe they call it rap, but man it's crap!

I'd put a kitchen/diner system together, but it's directly connected my other living room & that houses some ditton 66 etc Not really needed then eh?!

Nice simple little systems, enjoy!
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Reid Malenfant View Post
    If you lived a little nearer me Roy, you could pop over & have a choice of tuners

I no longer listen to the radio or watch TV, the noise that wakes me in the mornings that is Radio 1 is enough to scare me awake

All the brothers shouting, I believe they call it rap, but man it's crap!

I'd put a kitchen/diner system together, but it's directly connected my other living room & that houses some ditton 66 etc Not really needed then eh?!

Nice simple little systems, enjoy!
    Cheers for that Mark, I'm in Essex so we're actually neighbours (and I often go through Cambs on my way to/from Teeside visiting friends). I'll listen out for some low bass tones on my next trip through and follow my ears

I'm sorted.

Simplified Kitchen system (dodgy Rotel's been consigned to the loft, it & the CD player got very hot)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast