+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: Couple of bits

I'm Grant.

Speaks look nice and clean Roy... Top System you have there now..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm CHIPPED.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Speaks look nice and clean Roy... Top System you have there now..
    Well I've kissed a lot of frogs and spent a lot of money Grant but I'm there now

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    The sound is tighter & more focused, they actually sound 'newer' if that makes sense. The bass seems more powerful, that may be down to the larger ports and/or the rubber cone surrounds (my old Ardens had had fabric surrounds fitted). Anyway, all good, apart from maybe a new streaming source I'm completely satisfied with the sound from this set up.
    Sounds good!
    Naim CDS CD player, BTE Khozmo passive preamp, Luxman Avance Z504 power amp, Lockwood Academy speakers with Tannoy HPD385 drivers, BigBottle Audio Spotfire interconnects.

I'm CHIPPED.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJo View Post
    Sounds good!
    Sure does

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859