+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple of bits

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Thanks. This thing is amazing!

Swapped to the Ardens an hour ago & it really feels like I've turned a corner, lost count of the number of goosebump moments I've had (& why do people keep phoning me!!)
    Sounds very promising. Please keep us posted. FWVLIW, my own Luxman and big Tannoys really hit the spot for me.

I'm sorted.

Stuck a random compilation CD while I was doing bits & pieces around the house (who needs Sonos when you've got big Tannoys ) & my god this thing even makes Kylie Minogue sound good!

I'm andrew.

Which Luxman is it Roy?

I'm sorted.

L-509X

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    L-509X
    Nice !
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm sorted.

Well I’ve decided it’s staying (it really wasn’t a difficult choice). So system tidied up & all fits together well. It has a knack of playing music I’ve been indifferent about before sound good. I’d kind of dismissed the Flamin’ Groovies 2017 reunion album but played it again and really enjoyed it, likewise BOC’s first album, like I’d never heard it before.

I'm sorted.

Trying out a new cd transport, initial impressions are very good.

I'm sorted.

Bit of a tidy up and finalised what was staying in the rack now the new Luxman has arrived.

Most of the collection in one place now.

I'm Grant.

keeping both speakers them Roy?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm gone.

Have you tried playing all 4 together?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast