Following my request for signatures to save the tiger, I received this email.

"Dear TigerTime Supporter

There is something that we need you to do to help with the next stage of the TigerTime Campaign. This is really important and will make a difference.......please read on...
Smantha Fox and TigerTime Stuffed Tiger Confiscated by Met Police

On Wednesday 26th October at 1.15pm myself and the TigerTimeTeam will be at the House of Commons with one of the Campaign’s leading supporters, Samantha Fox. At this event, Sam (seen above holding our TigerTime Campaign banner) will show MPs that the illegal trade in tiger parts is not just a problem in the Far East but is evident right here in the heart of London.

A dead tiger (see photo above), and other exhibits made from tiger parts including ‘tiger bone wine’ will be on show. These were all confiscated by the Met Police in London. The Met will be at Wednesday's event too.

To get maximum awareness for this event and encourage more TigerTime supporters we need your help. If you have a Twitter account, please send this tweet (shown below) to all your followers at 1.15pm on Wednesday 26th October.

The tweet is as follows:-

Pls follow @TigerTimeNow -They’re at UK Parliament 2day with @SamFoxCom. Signup & help stop the death of wild tigers http://bit.ly/samfox RT

We want to create the largest mass tweet about "saving the tiger" that has ever been seen. In doing this, more supporters will sign up, donate and/or purchase Campaign Merchandise where all monies received will be used in the frontline to save this iconic animal from extinction. This can only happen with your help.

If you do not have a Twitter account, please continue to help spread the campaign message by visiting the website at www.tigertime.info and use the "tell a friend" page, donate or browse the shop. Thanks to you we are making a difference...

With warmest wishes...

David Shepherd CBE
David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation
Tel: 01483 272323/267924
Registered Charity No. 1106893 - Company No.4918382

Tell a friend link http://action.tigertime.info/page/share/tigertime
Follow TigerTime on Twitter and Facebook"

Many thanks for your support,

Anthony