+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IC: Tannoy 12" Monitor Gold Lancasters with stands

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Josie.

Default IC: Tannoy 12" Monitor Gold Lancasters with stands

Hi guys.

This hurts...a lot.

After months of looking for a new house it looks like we have decided on one that simply won't be able to accommodate my lovely Tannoys.

The are 12" Monitor golds in superb condition Lancaster cabinets. They have had new crossovers fitted and have very decent quality binding posts from Hifi Collective.

They come with my Abbey Road inspired (1 month old) something solid stands of which I totally recommend. They come with the original plinth bases too of which are simply screwed on.

The sound from these is amazing as you may have read from my previous threads. I'm still thinking about this and trying to figure a way of keeping them but what I don't want to do is put them in to storage. I don't see the point in that as they need to be enjoyed.

Things are moving fast and so I'd better get me skates on with this or else storage will become them.

I'm looking for £1800 for them. The 15" Lancasters are going for over £2200 on ebay these days and strange as it may seem the 12" MG's sound much better than the 15's in the Lancasters.

This is a sad day for me as they are everything I wanted in style and sound.

If anyone is interested and would like to make me a sensible offer please do.

Last edited by The Black Adder; 08-10-2011 at 13:00.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

+ Reply to Thread