+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Outstanding digital components

I'm Alastair.

Thanks, good to know.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Cheers

Alastair

RPI4/PI2AES running PiCorePlayer/LMS-> AQ Carbon AES -> Topping D90 DAC-> Khozomo Passive Pre-Amp -> 4x Temple Audio Monoblocks powered by 2xLiFePO batteries->Van Damme Black Bi-Wired to B&W 804 Nautilus and Sommer Carbokab 225 Interconnects

I'm Tom.

Hello, John!
    I also nominated HRT'Streamer II'. Frankly speaking, this is the best USB streaming module I have ever heard. The clarity and sound quality of the music are great. It is a good choice.

I'm Mark.

Default DaCapo the great !

I'm going back a bit in time but this three box combo was one of those where the whole is far greater than the sum of its parts !

Pink Triangle Cardinal CD Transport with digital sync to Pink Triangle DaCapo 24bit powered by Pink Triangle DC for the analogue stages. John Westlake had a hand in these products. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_A._Westlake )

Last edited by Rush2112; 02-08-2022 at 08:00.
    Life long music lover and Hi-Fi enthusiast for over 40 years, avid live music supporter, dismayed by the current dynamic ticket pricing applied to so many events !!

I'm Rob.

I would add the Google Chromecast. I paid £20 for mine and for a measly twenty of your english pounds it is amazing even if a little limited.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223