+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 459 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4584

Thread: Spinning Today (Classical version)

I'm Grant.

Brahms.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Stunning

Tschaikowsky* • Liszt* - Martha Argerich, Charles Dutoit, Claudio Abbado ‎– Klavierkonzert • Piano Concerto No.1
    Label: Deutsche Grammophon ‎– 2543 503
    Series: Deutsche Grammophon Signature –
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Reissue
    Released: 1983
    Genre: Classical
    Style: Romantic

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm gone.

This is a great performance of Rach PC3

I'm Adrian.

Got this beauty along with three others for £2 each and all NM. This one is a great recording by Ruggiero Ricci with the LSO, I think he must have been one of the best ever violinists, very expressive.

Mendelssohn* And Bruch* - Ruggiero Ricci ‎– The World Of The Great Classics Vol.3 - Violin Concertos
    Label: Decca ‎– SPA.88, Decca ‎– SPA 88
    Series: The World Of (3) –
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Stereo, Silver Label Text / Label Variant

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Another great one, I already had this but this copy is in better condition being NM.

W.-A. Mozart* - Geza Anda* - Camerata Academica Du Mozarteum De Salzbourg* ‎– Piano Concertos No. 17, G Major, K. 453. No. 21, C Major, K. 467
    Label: Deutsche Grammophon ‎– 138 783
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Stereo, Repress

I'm Adrian.

The last of the 4 great buys on Saturday, I rather like this one, Symphony 5 is very reminiscent of Mozart in style.

Franz Schubert - Karl Böhm, Berlin Philharmonic* ‎– Symphonien Nr. 5 & Nr. 8 (Unvollendete · Inachevée · Unfinished)
    Label: Deutsche Grammophon ‎– 139 162, Deutsche Grammophon ‎– 139 162 SLPM
    Format: Vinyl, LP
    Released: 1966

I'm gone.

I'm gone.

wonderful performance

I think I could quite easily rely entirely on youtube for my music listening. An ad blocker is essential, though.

Last edited by jandl100; 11-09-2019 at 09:10.

I'm gone.

This is a very good performance

I'm gone.

This is a very good performance

+ Reply to Thread