+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 459 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 4584

Thread: Spinning Today (Classical version)

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm gone.

I'm Jo.

Default Schoenberg Piano

boffard.jpg

Schoenberg: Das Klavierwerk. Florent Boffard, pianist. Released by Mirare, 2013.

I usually listen to Pollini's 1975 recording for Polydor, but I ordered this on a whim and have been playing it a lot recently. The CD is accompanied by a DVD in which Florent Boffard sets out Schoenberg's development and offers some analysis of his piano pieces.

I'm Grant.

This from my local library

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Default Spinning Today (Classical version)

This Warsaw Concerto is lovely too

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Terezin. Theresienstadt

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Alexandre Tharaud

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm gone.

^ Hey, that's a two minute wonder, Grant.
    I think it's only just been released, so I guess the whole album will be appearing soon.

Perfect music, perfectly performed.
    Naxos Supreme! This whole series of Mozart string quartets is wonderful.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    ^ Hey, that's a two minute wonder, Grant.
    I think it's only just been released, so I guess the whole album will be appearing soon.

Perfect music, perfectly performed.
    Naxos Supreme! This whole series of Mozart string quartets is wonderful.

Yup, a taster i think..was quite good..

Got this on ..Gershwin plays Gershwin...the piano rolls

Died very young of an undiagnosed til too late brain tumour
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Tchaikovsky
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread