+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411
Results 4,101 to 4,104 of 4104

Thread: Spinning Today (Classical version)

I'm Jerry.

a very good 6, love the unrushed but not dragging pacing, suits my mood atm, good sq

https://tidal.com/browse/album/45997059

Jerry

i. Qobuz internet streaming > Audiobyte Black Dragon DAC > LP 0-L1 amp > MBL 116F speakers
    Cables : Wyreworld Starlight USB, VdH The Bay C5 in // Epiphany Atratus 3 interconnect, VdH Teatrack bi-wire speaker cables.
    USB signal pampering : Wired4Sound Recovery & Halide Bridge.
    Headphones : PSB M4U 1, Beyerdynamic DT 250, Stax SR3

ii Internet streaming > Audiolab MDAC > Marantz HD-AMP1 > Infinity Cascade 9 speakers & Jamo SUB200

I'm Jerry.

This is all excellent music.

The three Guernsey Postcards are a delightfully lighthearted and tuneful introduction.
    The piano conccerto is a rather more serious and dramatic affair. The symphony starts the same way for its 1st and 2nd mvts, but then starts to lighten up ending in a glorious 4th mvt peroration full of orchestral splendour.
    The slow movements throughout are beautiful and heartfelt.

This is one of my favourite albums.

I wish Ronald Corp would write a violin concerto, I'd imagine that would be quite something.

https://tidal.com/browse/album/37723556

Last edited by jandl100; Today at 07:26.
    Jerry

i. Qobuz internet streaming > Audiobyte Black Dragon DAC > LP 0-L1 amp > MBL 116F speakers
    Cables : Wyreworld Starlight USB, VdH The Bay C5 in // Epiphany Atratus 3 interconnect, VdH Teatrack bi-wire speaker cables.

ii Internet streaming > Audiolab MDAC > Marantz HD-AMP1 > Infinity Cascade 9 speakers & Jamo SUB200

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Some of those Brilliant classics are high quality reissues while others are more variable. This one looks like a potential gem.
    It was. Great music (true classics) Brilliantly recorded [no pun intended]. ADD on the disc, so shows an analogue source

Marco.
    To be scientific is to take into account all of reality, not to be selectively inattentive to the inconvenient -- Pharos 2019.

I'm Jerry.

Mahler: Symphony No. 7 - Radio Philharmonic Orchestra led by Edo de Waart - Live Concert HD

Jerry

+ Reply to Thread