+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411
Results 4,101 to 4,109 of 4109

Thread: Spinning Today (Classical version)

I'm gone.

a very good 6, love the unrushed but not dragging pacing, suits my mood atm, good sq

https://tidal.com/browse/album/45997059

I'm gone.

This is all excellent music.

The three Guernsey Postcards are a delightfully lighthearted and tuneful introduction.
    The piano conccerto is a rather more serious and dramatic affair. The symphony starts the same way for its 1st and 2nd mvts, but then starts to lighten up ending in a glorious 4th mvt peroration full of orchestral splendour.
    The slow movements throughout are beautiful and heartfelt.

This is one of my favourite albums.

I wish Ronald Corp would write a violin concerto, I'd imagine that would be quite something.

https://tidal.com/browse/album/37723556

Last edited by jandl100; 12-12-2019 at 07:26.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Some of those Brilliant classics are high quality reissues while others are more variable. This one looks like a potential gem.
    It was. Great music (true classics) Brilliantly recorded [no pun intended]. ADD on the disc, so shows an analogue source

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm gone.

Mahler: Symphony No. 7 - Radio Philharmonic Orchestra led by Edo de Waart - Live Concert HD

I'm gone.

Coo, this is interesting, violinist David Oistrakh conducts Shosty 10

Right now (before bed):

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Adrian.

Spinning, a lovely recording and beautiful rendition IMO, sounds stunning on the Tannoys.

W.A. Mozart*, Jean-Jacques Kantorow, Bournemouth Sinfonietta, Theodor Guschlbauer ‎ Deux Concertos Pour Violon
    Label: Erato ‎ STU 70709
    Format: Vinyl, LP

Concerto Pour Violon Et Orchestre N4 En R Majeur KV 218
    A1 Allegro
    A2 Andante Cantabile
    A3 Rondeau Grazioso
    Concerto Pour Violon Et Orchestre N3 En Sol Majeur KV 216
    B1 Allegro
    B2 Adagio
    B3 Rondeau (Allegro)

[FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but dont tell anyone

I'm Adrian.

A great version go the Planets

Gustav Holst, Gyrgy Ligeti - Boston Symphony Orchestra, William Steinberg ‎ The Planets / Lux Aeterna
    Label: Deutsche Grammophon ‎ 419 475-1
    Series: Galleria 419 475-1
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Remastered

[FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but dont tell anyone

Picked up this 2-LP box set in a charity shop yesterday for 7, in minty condition:

Stunning piece of music!

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread