+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 413 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413
Results 4,121 to 4,127 of 4127

Thread: Spinning Today (Classical version)

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Rachmaninov - 'Piano Concerto No.2 in C minor' 'Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini', and Four Peludes

Cécile Ousset, piano with the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, cond. Sir Simon Rattle.

John Ogden, piano (playing the four preludes: in C sharp minor Op.3 No.2; in G minor Op.23 No.5; in G Op.32 No5, and in G sharp minor Op. 32 No.12.)

HMV 5 72142 2 (1992)
    Barry

Georges Bizet - 'L'Arlésienne Suites Nos.1&2, Carmen Suite'

Berlin Philharmonic, cond. Herbert Von Karajan.

DGG 415 106-2 (1983/1985)
    Barry

I'm Adrian.

Having a rest from Rock

Jean Sibelius, Berliner Philharmoniker, Herbert von Karajan ‎– Symphonie Nr. 4 • Der Schwan Von Tuonela
    Label: Deutsche Grammophon ‎– 138 974 SLPM
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
    Released: Jun 1966

[FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Wilson Benesch Vector speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

I'm Adrian.

Felt like a bit of a sing-song No seriously if you like chant and have not heard this recording then dig it out, I think it won various awards when released.

Abbess Hildegard Of Bingen* - Gothic Voices (2) With Emma Kirkby Directed By Christopher Page ‎– A Feather On The Breath Of God (Sequences And Hymns By Abbess Hildegard Of Bingen)
    Label: Hyperion ‎– A66039
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Stereo
    Released: 1982

[FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Wilson Benesch Vector speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

Nice choice Adrian.

For me:

Francois Couperin - 'Les Nations'

The Jacobean Ensemble: Neville Marriner and Carl Pini, violins; Desmond Dupré, viola de gamba, and Thurston Dart, harpsichord and director.

2-record set Decca Editions de 'LOiseau-Lyre OLS 137/138 (1960)
    Barry

I'm Adrian.

A great recording this one, and some lovely music

Liszt* - Bernard Haitink, London Philharmonic Orchestra* ‎– Symphonic Poems "Prometheus", "Mephisto" Waltz No. 1, "Héroide Funèbre"
    Label: Philips ‎– 6500 190
    Format: Vinyl, LP

[FONT="Arial"]

I'm Adrian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [FONT="Arial"]

+ Reply to Thread