Closed Thread
Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Album Club - Discussion Thread Only

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

All looks good Mark, thanks. I just added the "Spotify Player" using your link.

Enjoy your dinner!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

If you have a problem filling today's spot I have one all ready to go guys?
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

I'm ILOB.

We got cover sorted Tim, perhaps next time
    Hopefuly Andre will decide to post a prog classic for us all to get our teeth into
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm Nobody.

I'm ILOB.

Do you want to stay on the list
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Watch this space John - watch this space.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

There may be a short delay, but this week's album club will be coming later this evening - it is officially my week, but Rare Bird (André) wasn't quite in time last week, so I will be posting up his selection for you later this evening, and then I will take the next "reserve" slot.

Stay tuned!
    Alex

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

"People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

Alex

Big thanks to Chris (The Grand Wazoo) - this week's selection for your delectation.

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21037

And just in case you missed it, Tim's choice from last week - http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20870
    Alex

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast