Closed Thread
Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Album Club - Discussion Thread Only

I'm Nobody.

Last time i post on here belive me..

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Pipe up! you lot literally make me feel ill to the point i feel sorry for yer, with all the utter tripe peeps listern to. it's almost as if your all desperate or summert. It's quite obvious there's not an ounce of musical knowledge between the lotter yer

(This is not mean to be offensive or anything it just absolutly turns me away from the forum)
    In vino veritas?
    Barry

I'm ChrisB.

For crying out loud, what sort of response did you expect your rude and offensive comments to generate Andre?

I'm Nobody.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

André

You have to understand that sometimes your posts, written in haste and without carefull thought, can be read before you have second thoughts and delete them (certainly the Moderators, with their superhuman powers, can read all posts, deleted or not).

Try to remember that before you post again. That way these sort of 'awkward' situations might be avoided.

Regards
    Barry

I'm Nobody.

I know you can read altered post what do you think i am stupid?..I've Politely asked marco to delete my account, i'm hoping he follows through my wishes.

I'm John.

Seriously Andre, you get on here after you’ve had a few sherbets and you abuse everyone who doesn’t like the music you like and virtually all of us let it pass. Now you’re going to leave AoS because people have given you bit of very polite stick back. That’s sad.
    Single spur balanced Mains. Self built music server with 3 seperate linear PSU, Intel i5, 16 GB RAM no hard drive (various Linux OS). Benchmark Dac2 HGC, single ended XLR interconnects/Belkin cable. Exposure 21RC Pre, Super 18 Power (recap & modified). Modded World Audio HD83 HP amp. Hand built Monitors with external crossovers , Volt 250 bass & ABR, Scanspeak 13M8621 Mid & Scanspeak D2905/9300 Hi. HD595 & Beyer 880 (600 ohm) cans.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
    -Bertrand Russel

John.

MartinT Guest

Come on, Andr'e, please stop with the rudeness. I see that I can't PM you so please PM me with your grievance and I'll try and help.

I'm Keith.

Keith
    Analogue: Lenco L75 with 'PTP5' top plate in heavy birch ply plinth/re-wired Rega RB300/SAE 1000e HOMC Cartridge/Trans-Fi Reso-Mat/Moth RCM
    Files: Voyage MPD/Custom PC/Supra USB/Beresford ASYNCH-1/Beresford TOSlink cable
    CDP: Inca Katana SE
    DAC: Beresford Caiman MkII (LiPo Battery powered)
    Pre-Amp: Croft Micro 25 Power-Amp: Croft Series 7
    Speakers: DIY Frugel-Horn Mk3 ('FH3') + REL Strata subwoofer
    Headphones: Beyer Dynamics DT990 Pro (250 ohm)/Schiit Asgard Headphone Amp
    Cables - Interconnects: Mark Grant G1000HD Speaker Cables: Van Damme Blue
    Mains: Belkin PF30/Mark Grant DSP2.5 & DSP1.0 Rack: Target

Office System: HP Win8 Laptop/JRiver/MF V-Link2/Beresford Bushmaster MkII/Topping TP20 Mk2/Mission 771e
    Bedroom System: Raspberry Pi/Raspbrian + MPD/HiFiBerry DAC/Topping TP20 Mk2/Mission 760i or DIY Hybrid Valve-MOSFET Headphone amp + Sennheiser HD595

Gallery

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Glad you're enjoying the Pink Martini, Keith.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast