+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 263 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2623

Thread: New speakers and amps

I'm Justin.

This might be the best one to get if you don't want the Bluetooth: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XiangShen...AAAOSwJtdaPLP8

Note it is 192K (irrelevant as far as I am concerned) and reputes to use better parts.
    "And it's lend me 10 and I'll buy you a drink. And mother wake me early in the morning."

I'm Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    This might be the best one to get if you don't want the Bluetooth: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XiangShen...AAAOSwJtdaPLP8

Note it is 192K (irrelevant as far as I am concerned) and reputes to use better parts.
    I just bought this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HiFi-Xian...72.m2749.l2649

Seems to be the same spec and blurb as the one you linked to.
    Jerry

Qobuz 16/44 streaming, Topping D30 DAC with lpsu, Herron VTSP-2 valve preamp, Trigon TRE 50M monoblocks, MBL 116F speakers.

Cables: Wireworld Starlight USB, Ixos Ixotica i/c, W&M speaker cables, Belden 19364 mains cables

Headphones: Fostex TH600, Audeze EL-8, Wharfedale Isodynamic, Philips Fidelio X2
    Headphone amp: Rotel RX-603

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    I just bought this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HiFi-Xian...72.m2749.l2649

Seems to be the same spec and blurb as the one you linked to.
    Good price. How in the world can they do it? Let's hope the "better" parts actually sound better.

We need a massive Xiang bake off with all variants present over about 3 days, just to be sure which is best
    "And it's lend me 10 and I'll buy you a drink. And mother wake me early in the morning."

I'm Grant.

Only watch as they are 220v versions
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10, AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS, TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Tom.

Are any of these 240v? Curious.
    Main: Speakers 'RFC' Tannoy Canterburys / custom crossovers with Tannoy ST25 supertweeters; Amp - Radford STA100; Pre EAR 912; Vinyl: Thorens TD124 MkII + Ikeda IT345-CR1 9 inch and Ikeda IT-407 12 inch tonearms; Cartridges Stereo - Miyajima Madake, Miyajima Takumi, Ikeda 9TT, SAEC/Excel C3; Mono - Miyajimas - Zero 0.7, Premium 1.0, Edison '78' 4.0 conical, and Shure M44 strapped for mono with several Expert Stylus conicals for different eras of 78s; Phono stage and SUT from EAR 912 + Miyajima ETR-Mono SUT; Esoteric Sound Re-Equalizer for equalisation of early mono and 78, switchable in from tape loop; Digital: Audio Note CDT2/II transport, heavily modded AN Kit DAC + Mutec MC3+USB.

Study: Speakers - Tannoy DC6; Amp: Pass Aleph 'Mini'; tube preamp - Gate Audio tube; Vinyl: Garrard 401 with AT1503 Mk I tonearm and vintage Ortofon SL-15e with matching Ortofon 2-15k SUT; Phono Stage from Gate Audio preamp; Digital - Trichord Genesis III CDP + Arcam rBlink.

I'm Grant.

Some are 230v. Might not be an issue I run mine at 230v and not had an issue so far
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10, AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS, TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    Are any of these 240v? Curious.
    Mine says 220-240V but gets fed exactly 230V from mains regen. In house is 246V here.

You can borrow mine when my Lampi comes back. Or for 80 just buy one. Easily worth the punt if it sounds like mine does.

I'm Tom.

Worth a punt. Jerry seems to have got the last one at 80 though cheapest I can see now is 106. (Though hardly break the bank at that).
    Main: Speakers 'RFC' Tannoy Canterburys / custom crossovers with Tannoy ST25 supertweeters; Amp - Radford STA100; Pre EAR 912; Vinyl: Thorens TD124 MkII + Ikeda IT345-CR1 9 inch and Ikeda IT-407 12 inch tonearms; Cartridges Stereo - Miyajima Madake, Miyajima Takumi, Ikeda 9TT, SAEC/Excel C3; Mono - Miyajimas - Zero 0.7, Premium 1.0, Edison '78' 4.0 conical, and Shure M44 strapped for mono with several Expert Stylus conicals for different eras of 78s; Phono stage and SUT from EAR 912 + Miyajima ETR-Mono SUT; Esoteric Sound Re-Equalizer for equalisation of early mono and 78, switchable in from tape loop; Digital: Audio Note CDT2/II transport, heavily modded AN Kit DAC + Mutec MC3+USB.

Study: Speakers - Tannoy DC6; Amp: Pass Aleph 'Mini'; tube preamp - Gate Audio tube; Vinyl: Garrard 401 with AT1503 Mk I tonearm and vintage Ortofon SL-15e with matching Ortofon 2-15k SUT; Phono Stage from Gate Audio preamp; Digital - Trichord Genesis III CDP + Arcam rBlink.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    Worth a punt. Jerry seems to have got the last one at 80 though cheapest I can see now is 106. (Though hardly break the bank at that).
    Yeah when I looked I guarantee you there were zero at 80. Far less choice too now there's loads to choose from. 80 is just loon ball stupidly good.

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Yeah when I looked I guarantee you there were zero at 80. Far less choice too now there's loads to choose from. 80 is just loon ball stupidly good.
    I checked with the seller though 106 ships from Belgium, no extra charges (well, at the moment anyway).

+ Reply to Thread