+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 310 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3091

Thread: Justin & Jerry's Hifi Blog

I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazeur1 View Post
    Nice! The cat sure seems content! What do you have in the cubed fish tank Jerry?
    A Siamese fighter (quite spectacular) and 8 Neon Tetras.

Difficult to photo ...

I'm gone.

.... and after about 7 weeks with the Podium panels, it's back to the MBL omnis. Good speakers.

The Podiums really like my LA Audio el84 amp, but the MBLs sound better with the Trigon TRE50M solid state monoblocks.

I'm Shane.

How do you manage to move the MBL's Jerry?

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998_mk2 View Post
    How do you manage to move the MBL's Jerry?

S.
    If you see the platforms they are on, gloss side down and they just slide along the carpet.
    A lot easier than lifting them at 100lb a piece!

I'm gone.

The Podiums "in storage" until I next fancy some time with them.

I'm Chris.

My Leak 3090s have built-in handles to help move them. Helps that the top section is removable.

The Ocellias aren't 'heavy' as such - but storing the packing boxes sure takes up a lot of space!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chris.

I'm sorted.

Well they say a change is as good as a rest Jerry, I'm still swapping between the Tannoys & Goldenears at regular intervals.

By the way cable arrived, thanks, will give it a try over weekend.

I'm Timothy.

Nice little tank Jerry! I used to have a couple Fighters in a cool little tank that had separators in it. Was fun to watch the twopuff upat each other between the glass. They are beautiful. I could rarely keep the Tetras long in my other tank, guess my water wasn’t good enough for them.

I keep thinking about starting back up my marine tanks, but I think I have enough going on right now to keep me busy! A fun hobby though. Also, like your MBL’s too!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm Timothy.

Chris, love the Ocellia’s, but sure would like to hear those Leaks, very cool looking speaker!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazeur1 View Post
    Nice little tank Jerry! I used to have a couple Fighters in a cool little tank that had separators in it. Was fun to watch the twopuff upat each other between the glass. They are beautiful. I could rarely keep the Tetras long in my other tank, guess my water wasn’t good enough for them.

I keep thinking about starting back up my marine tanks, but I think I have enough going on right now to keep me busy! A fun hobby though. Also, like your MBL’s too!
    We've got 4 tropical fish tanks in all - this is the biggest - 120l.
    5 clown loaches and assorted smaller folks.

+ Reply to Thread