+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spotify cutting out

I'm Anthony.

Default Spotify - Arghhhh

I thought I'd try out the 'free' 7 day Spotify Premium which enables 320k playback, I followed the trial links, added the relevant paypal account details and was assured no monies would be taken, monies would only be taken if I continued to use the service after the trial period of 7 days without cancellation.

However, immediately after accepting the free trial T&C's, I received an email from paypal/spotify finance thanking me for the payment of £9.99 for a months subscription to 'Premium'

How the feck is that free? It completely goes against the T&C's

I've contacted spotify with no prevail thus far, I very much doubt I'll get any answer at all - Kind of "we've got your money now eff off" kinda malarkey.

Bloody bollocks.

I'm ILOB.

That is a bit shit but sometimes on this type of trail they take the money out its up to you to cancel it before the 10 days you should get it refunded if you do
    If not take up a paypal dispute
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm Craig.

HORRENDOUS problems this time last year with Spotify Premium, hope it doesn't happen this year!

I'm Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant View Post
    I thought I'd try out the 'free' 7 day Spotify Premium which enables 320k playback, I followed the trial links, added the relevant paypal account details and was assured no monies would be taken, monies would only be taken if I continued to use the service after the trial period of 7 days without cancellation.

However, immediately after accepting the free trial T&C's, I received an email from paypal/spotify finance thanking me for the payment of £9.99 for a months subscription to 'Premium'

How the feck is that free? It completely goes against the T&C's

I've contacted spotify with no prevail thus far, I very much doubt I'll get any answer at all - Kind of "we've got your money now eff off" kinda malarkey.

Bloody bollocks.
    I'll eat my hat - I received an apologetic email this am followed by a full refund for the error, I must say the support is quite efficient.

I'm chuffed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123