Well guys, that's us now reached our first 'milestone', as it were, since starting the forum last January.

It's a small achievement but we think a significant one, given the climate in which AOS was started where there were already a number of well-established audio forums and as such it was difficult to thrust this one 'into the limelight' with so much other competition and people having their favourite 'haunts'.

The forum is growing very nicely thanks to your help and support; indeed the level of activity The Art of Sound generates both in terms of actual posts written and overall 'hits' is quite astonishing considering the size of our membership and the forum's relative youth.

We will continue to develop AOS and try and give it a different flavour and 'feel' to other audio and music forums where you may also be a member. We have numerous plans in place to help us achieve our goals and so next year promises to be an exciting one. We're definitely going places fast!

We would like to use this as an opportunity for you to offer us your comments. It's inevitable that we'll get some things wrong as well as right, so please let us know what you like about AOS or what you dislike, and most importantly how you think the forum could be improved to better cater for your needs and make it feel more like a community.

There is a section on the forum for this purpose but no-one ever seems to use it. I can't believe that we're that perfect, so come on, let's hear what you think!! We will always act upon any useful suggestions. And please be as frank and honest as possible. As long as comments are constrictive, even if they are critical, we will respond positively.

I'm sure the other members of the management team will be along to offer their thoughts, so once again I'd just like to thank you all for your effort in supporting our efforts here on AOS

Marco.