+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warps - the bane of my life

I'm Nat-andthat'swhyIdrink.

It must be the direct sun light... I doubt it would be normal day/night temp changes.

Is it all of them or just ones at the end? If at the end, then it could be how the weight of the others is the end ones against the shelf uprights.

If they warp in that heat then that heat can also be used to un-warp the record too by putting the damaged ones between plate glass in the same place - take advantage and use it as your new recording fixing area. I very very much doubt that the grooves themselves will be damaged.

I'm Robert.

Hi Nat, Yeah it's been a pain and costly. I've been going through them and a lot but not all are warped. I recently purchased four alluminium record box cases with a nice spongy rubber type lining inside at a bargain price so a lot of my tunes are now going in them. I've also started to source replacements for my fave tunes. Thing is I should be doing this slowly but the temptation is to just buy buy buy / replace replace replace which is niot doing my finances any good but we all have our vices - Music is probably my biggest !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123