Hey folks,

So, I've just bought a Caiman (with Gator2) and it's great. Alas, I live in a long bungalow with my Wireless router at one end, iMac (with music library on it) roughly in the middle and the Aiport Express, to which the Caiman (and hifi) are attached at the other end - so the wireless signal is pretty weak. I use the 'Remote' app on an ipod Touch to control the music selection.

Sometimes, especially when the imac is (e.g.) also being used to surf the web, I get some judderring to the signal and, worse still, sometimes the Airport Express loses the signal altogether (i.e. the light goes yellow and starts to flash).

The simple answer here seems to be some sort of wifi signal booster, but I wonder if there are any sonic pros and cons (or other solutions). It isn't practical to move the Wireless router (I also have a very weak ADSL signal so it needs to be at the master socket to work at all!) and I'd rather not have a computer set up in the living room (well, I would but HQ has forbidden it!!).

Any suggestions?

Cheers, Andy