+ Reply to Thread

Thread: playstation upscaling

I'm colin.

Default playstation upscaling

I have no idea if my playstation is upscaling my dvds or if my bravia is.
    I havent come across the settings in the x bar.
    Im pretty sure something is doing the work because i see 1080p briefly come up on the top left hand screen. Does it just do it automatically?

I'm David.

The playstation is doing it!
    I can't remember for sure but I think you can set the resolution it outputs to an auto mode
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm colin.

Thanks matey.

ps3 normally upscales to your screen max resolution for video but not games for obvious lag reasons. scroll far right in the menu and look for the display setting or something. Sorry nowhere near the tv now.
    Paul

Onkyo 875, Monitor Audio RX6 GW,Monitor audio RX centre GW,Monitor Audio BFX rears, REL QUAKE,Arcam CD73t CD ,Russ Andrews Yello mains cabling & PBJ interconnects,Sterling Black Mamba speaker cable.

I'm colin.

Quote Originally Posted by pwood View Post
    ps3 normally upscales to your screen max resolution for video but not games for obvious lag reasons. scroll far right in the menu and look for the display setting or something. Sorry nowhere near the tv now.
    Found it . Done thanks

how are you connecting to your amp. If via HDMI and amp has sound decoding then set HDMI out to bitstream so the DTS hd mstr audio lights up on your amp.
    Paul

Onkyo 875, Monitor Audio RX6 GW,Monitor audio RX centre GW,Monitor Audio BFX rears, REL QUAKE,Arcam CD73t CD ,Russ Andrews Yello mains cabling & PBJ interconnects,Sterling Black Mamba speaker cable.

I'm colin.

Dont have a av amp yet. Hope to have one in the near future.

+ Reply to Thread