+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All for One remotes? Something similar?

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylspinner View Post
    Hi Mark,

My Musical fidelity A5 remote controls my Marantz cd63, but not all functions.

Nigel
    That's interesting, mine is backwards - i have more functions The Krell remote i received with it though is probably a pre amp remote that can access some stuff & make the transport play etc. Just nothing complex

My gain i guess
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylspinner View Post
    come on Hamish, ditch the remotes and go back to good old exercise mode and turn down volume etc by hand on the way to the fridge for another cider!!

Are you going to the show on Sunday?

Nigel
    I have enough trouble getting up and down changing the side of the record on the bloody record player you made me have

I'm not mate ...
    Thought about taking my speakers for Marcos stand mount room ... But I've to much on at the mo ... I want a Sunday off ...
    Plus I don't drive so I've have to blag a lift and I'm a bit late for arranging that sort of thing
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Nigel.

Hi Hamish,

Just train the dog or cat to turn the lp over, my moggy love jumping onto the 401!!!

I may be picking up a chap at Bristol on Sunday, could drop by and collect you as well and then go up the A46 to warwick and on to the show, just let me know if interested.

Nigel

I'm David.

I lost an oc9 to a cat ... Let's not go there

It's tempting, thank you for the offer ... I'll have a think on it ... If that's ok? It's up against a hard few weeks without a Hannah cooked Sunday roast you see
    What time are you going ?
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Nigel.

Not decided yet, but I am an early bird, usually up and about by 5.30am so quite easy on times, when does it kick off?

Looking at 1.5 hours from you to the show I reckon.

nigel

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I didn't want flashy, I wanted cheap - this does everything I need: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-SRU8...9108944&sr=8-7
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm David.

Would you be going up the m5 past me anyway?

I don't know anything about it to be fair ...
    I'd quite like to let a few people hear my speakers to be fair

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    Would you be going up the m5 past me anyway?

I don't know anything about it to be fair ...
    I'd quite like to let a few people hear my speakers to be fair
    And to be fair (), I'd like to meet you and buy you a beer Hamish! Go on, you know you want to!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm David.

Well now I feel bad ... Yes that would a fairly big highlight too Alex
    I am very tempted ...
    If we can work out an idea of times etc I'll have a chat with Han bout it... See if we can have roast in the evening ...

Ignore my emotional blackmail - great if you can make it, but there will be other times if not - although if I was you, and going from experience - I would make the most of it before little Gill surfaces!
    Alex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast