The Video Games Headquarters
Video Game Lovers ! Argghhh, no, not here !!! :doh:
Well, the other day I was wondering how many of us (AoS serious audiophile members, I mean) are at the same time video games lovers...
Because, I'm not so ashamed(*) to say that:
- been into video games since... 85 !
- had almost all video consoles since the Genesis Megadrive !
- still have a game arcade cabinet with JAMMA cards...
- played MMORPG actively for several years and still have two monthly subscriptions on WoW and Aion
- never go on holidays without at least two portable consoles
Sooooooooooo, I was wondering ... am I the only video game addict in this (wonderful) forum ?
Sooooooooooo, perhaps if you love video games (and if you dare to show it) you could give a short description of what you like, your gaming history (no need signing with a different account, though :eyebrows:).
After that, perhaps, we could exchange views about games, see who plays what and so on and so forth ? :interesting:
(*) I'm too old for this sh!t !
The Video Games Headquarters
I'm also a long time gaming fan. I started out playing on a Commodore Vic 20 and owned several consoles and PCs since. Currently I have an Xbox360, PS3, PSP, and a DS.
I've played pretty much every genre of games through the years, but lately I've been drawn to games that can tell me a story and/or supply some action. Here are some of the latest games I've played:
Mass Effect 2
GTA4
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Heavy Rain
Fallout 3
COD: Modern Warfare 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
Gears of War 2
... and a few unmentionables.
I think next I want to try Dragon Age, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alan Wake, or Red Dead Redemption. Too many games, not enough time!
The Video Games Headquarters
Hi Alex. For some reason I never did play the Deus Ex games but I will definitely pick up the newest one. It looks pretty nice.
I used to play a lot of driving games too but got burned out and haven't played anything since GT4. Well, except for Test Drive Unlimited a couple years back.