-
Martin's
-
Lovely lovely system there! I am sure Marco will be along shortly to drool over your Lockwoods:lol:
-
-
-
Nice...very, very nice :)
Regards D S D L
-
-
Show off! ;)
I can only imagine what it must sound like, very, very impressive looking setup, there has to be some "banner material" there Nick, if you've not done already?
Now going to sit in a corner and "humph" :(
-
A very nice set up indeed that makes me week at the knees :smoking:
-
Just noticed there's a huge difference in layout between 1 & 2 and then 3 - (is that an extra bookshelf speaker appeared in 3 next to the moved EAR?) Which is the current current one?
-
Respect, Martin - there's something strangely unnerving about looking at another pair of Lockwoods staring back which don't belong to me! :eek:
However, those are by far the only interesting bit of your system. I love almost everything you use, particularly your 912 preamp.... I've always rated those, but have never heard one.
The Denon DP59L also looks interesting. I'm not aware of that particular model. How would you compare it sonically with your TD-124? :)
Marco.