Originally Posted by
Firebottle
I wasn't in a position time wise to add text when I posted the pics unfortunately.
I have now added text to the post with the pictures.
I set out from Tipton early and it took a little less time than I expected. I arrived first and set up my system, I really wanted others to hear what I had achieved with it.
The real stars are the Arke Audio Solo stand mounts, the performance in the big room was very impressive.
The bass had to be heard to be believed coming from stand mounted speakers.
In reality the bar had been set very high to start the proceedings and this was commented on.
As can be seen from the pictures various kit was swapped in and out, including an Ariston TT that I set up for one of the crew, not pictured.
My stomach was demanding food later on so four of us went to the curry house below the Best Western Hotel which was a short walk away.
When we got back a lot of the attendees had gone unfortunately, my bad i think.