https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._QL70_ML2_.jpg
Label on the sleeve says DMM (direct metal mastering) No idea what that means, I really should look it up.
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._QL70_ML2_.jpg
Label on the sleeve says DMM (direct metal mastering) No idea what that means, I really should look it up.
To be honest Steve he was not on my radar until about 6 months ago, when one of the songs was a recommendation as a test song. The album is a double live and was released in 2012 I believe and sold out very quickly and goes for silly money on Discogs. Not sure how to describe the music, this album is a trio, sort of folk, blues with some effects thrown in. I streamed it and enjoyed it, then a couple of months ago Steve posted it was being re-released limited to 500 copies for the American audience as it was never released there.
He seems to be very popular in Europe, the more I listen, he reminds of Nick Drake and John Martyn.
See what you mean about prices for originals, which range from :eek: to :eek::eek: Prices for the re-releases on the Amazon and Ebay look more realistic.
I'll have to make do with playing this, which isn't too shabby :)
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._QL70_ML2_.jpg
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...fe63f703a.jpeg
Urban Dance Squad - Life n Perspectives of a Genuine Crossover