Printable View
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...2080b4d8d.jpeg
Ha - a pair of Celestion Ditton 15s on the front cover - love it:D Marco. P.S Just checked it out on Tidal.. Cool grooves!
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...0/835/s2jz.jpg Marco.
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...a85d98cab.jpeg
Quote: Originally Posted by Marco P.S Just checked it out on Tidal.. Cool grooves! We aim to please :dance:
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...9e4265936.jpeg Zu Zu Man
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...2623b6e53.jpeg
Quote: Originally Posted by Marco Ha - a pair of Celestion Ditton 15s on the front cover - love it:D Marco. P.S Just checked it out on Tidal.. Cool grooves! Ditton 15XRs at that - my mum used to have a pair. Very nice they were too :)
Quote: Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...2623b6e53.jpeg I've got an album by them somewhere - the one with "Susan's House" on it. I'll dig it out tomorrow, it's been a few years.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony I've got an album by them somewhere - the one with "Susan's House" on it. I'll dig it out tomorrow, it's been a few years. I have them all on vinyl and a few on CD (how does that even happen ?). Not a bad one among them, imoooc.