What post?:hmm:
You mentioned it on the phone and subsequently PM'd me on the matter, and I followed your link, read your superb thread and sent the link to Del.
Marco.
Printable View
For tonight's dinner... Sirloin steak in a red wine and mushroom sauce with vine tomatoes, green beans and roasties:
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...923/a1KUjS.jpg
Marco.
Nice, Justin. Did you do the steak on a griddle pan?:)
Marco.
Cast iron one and a big cast iron weight on top of it. Very high heat. TBH given what I gave it and for how long I was expecting a more seared appearance. 4 mins a side.
Loadsa salt and black pepper coated in the virgin's best olive.
Gonna make some mango and pineapple hot sauce with those scotch bonnets tomoz. Picked those of my plant today.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...4e4258bc15.jpg
I could happily eat all of that, though I would have made a black peppercorn and mushroom sauce. Also I would have partnered it with boiled new potatoes (Jersey Royal) as IMO you can only make decent roast potatoes if you are also roasting a joint of beef.
What was for pudding?