Macedonia: the Italian fruit salad... Did you not read my link, daftee?
Marco.
Printable View
Can't you take a joke Marco? Yes of course I read your link; and if you had read my reply I have tasted something similar. People have different tastes in things, be it cars, watches, holiday destinations, music and food.
Sometimes you are just too literal, and your insistence that people reply to your posts is becoming tiresome.
No, my comment was that I'd never heard anyone say anything nice about tiramisu... which for me is exactly on the mark - I've also never heard anyone say anything nice about Max Bygraves records, but I'm prepared to accept his fans are out there.
I can understand you defending tiramisu though, it's a bit like if someone told me David Bowie was shit.
Well, you're wrong because it's a very popular dessert in Italian restaurants. TBH, I doubt you've ever had a good one. If you come round here sometime, I'll get Del to make one and bet you £20 you'll love it!
I'm not defending Tiramisu; merely pointing out that your observation isn't factually correct.Quote:
I can understand you defending tiramisu though, it's a bit like if someone told me David Bowie was shit.
Marco.
Well that sounds like a great way to enjoy some free nosh and get paid 20 quid to lie about not enjoying it!:D Might just take you up on that.
I recall you saying you don't like porridge. TBH I doubt you've ever had porridge done right. This involves the giant oats being rolled by a mangy dog scooting across them, then brought to the boil on a wood-fired Aga mixed with full fat milk from cows grazing in that little trapezoidal field on the outskirts of Oswestry.
Thinking about it, you probably have :)